bprc

Only Two Bookmarks You Need

Can't remember if I posted these a while ago...

Add these 'addresses' as bookmarks in your browser and then click them when you're visiting any site and it will convert the website in to either an Asteroids game or make it do the Harlem Shake!

Sounds lame but it's pretty cool!

Kick ass.

javascript:var KICKASSVERSION='2.0';var s = document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='//hi.kickassapp.com/kickass.js';void(0);

Harlem Shake.

javascript:(function(){function c(){var e=document.createElement("link");e.setAttribute("type","text/css");e.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet");e.setAttribute("href",f);e.setAttribute("class",l);document.body.appendChild(e)}function h(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(l);for(var t=0;t<e.length;t++){document.body.removeChild(e[t])}}function p(){var e=document.createElement("div");e.setAttribute("class",a);document.body.appendChild(e);setTimeout(function(){document.body.removeChild(e)},100)}function d(e){return{height:e.offsetHeight,width:e.offsetWidth}}function v(i){var s=d(i);return s.height>e&&s.height<n&&s.width>t&&s.width<r}function m(e){var t=e;var n=0;while(!!t){n+=t.offsetTop;t=t.offsetParent}return n}function g(){var e=document.documentElement;if(!!window.innerWidth){return window.innerHeight}else if(e&&!isNaN(e.clientHeight)){return e.clientHeight}return 0}function y(){if(window.pageYOffset){return window.pageYOffset}return Math.max(document.documentElement.scrollTop,document.body.scrollTop)}function E(e){var t=m(e);return t>=w&&t<=b+w}function S(){var e=document.createElement("audio");e.setAttribute("class",l);e.src=i;e.loop=false;e.addEventListener("canplay",function(){setTimeout(function(){x(k)},500);setTimeout(function(){N();p();for(var e=0;e<O.length;e++){T(O[e])}},15500)},true);e.addEventListener("ended",function(){N();h()},true);e.innerHTML=" <p>If you are reading this, it is because your browser does not support the audio element. We recommend that you get a new browser.</p> <p>";document.body.appendChild(e);e.play()}function x(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+o}function T(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+u[Math.floor(Math.random()*u.length)]}function N(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(s);var t=new RegExp("\\b"+s+"\\b");for(var n=0;n<e.length;){e[n].className=e[n].className.replace(t,"")}}var e=30;var t=30;var n=350;var r=350;var i="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake.mp3";var s="mw-harlem_shake_me";var o="im_first";var u=["im_drunk","im_baked","im_trippin","im_blown"];var a="mw-strobe_light";var f="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake-style.css";var l="mw_added_css";var b=g();var w=y();var C=document.getElementsByTagName("*");var k=null;for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){if(E(A)){k=A;break}}}if(A===null){console.warn("Could not find a node of the right size. Please try a different page.");return}c();S();var O=[];for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){O.push(A)}}})()

Can't remember if I posted these a while ago...

Add these 'addresses' as bookmarks in your browser and then click them when you're visiting any site and it will convert the website in to either an Asteroids game or make it do the Harlem Shake!

Do the Harlem Shake ey...... If i didn't know any better, you're close to the last hidden feature of the forums!

I like the Asteroids!

Edited by Phobos

I found it! :)

FYI it works on the iPad too!

bp: World first Easter egg hunter! Need to make you a special rank now :P