Sign in to follow this  
Kenoath

COD : WAW blow the dust off

Hi all, whats happening ,been playing a few rounds of COD WAW on a tactical crouch TDM server, dosent sound like much fun but it is.They are very strict about no running ,blind nades,camping etc and the idea is to keep pushing forward to flip the spawn,

and it make's it a very sneaky game.Even though my ping is around 220 and being a good old game there is not really any lag, The sever is 10th tacticalTDM and they are really friendly...So dust off ur copy of WAW and give it a crack

And just to show i have been flying the flag

post-16-140264623657.jpg

I'd love to join you mate but unfortunately I'm struggling to find the time to play my newer games, let alone going back :(. I'd be keen to have just a general run on the game at some point if a few others are in, but for now I think it's going to be a struggle :(.

A very underrated game I loved dearly and sank many hours into. Unfortunately, the above style mods are what killed the joy for me and made competitive play unbearable. Sorry Ken!

Hey Kenny, not sure if ive got that one still installed but if I do I'd be keen to give it a go one day. If not that, cod2 hobbition it is.

Na MS i don't have that one, but i look forward to a few games of the older COD's. Hope to be on this weekend for a few.....good to see everyone.....wow uncle Krak

I think it would be right up your alley Kenny. It's much more realistic than your usual CoD games (probably similar to the above mod actually). I don't think Steam allows us to lend games to friends yet(?), as otherwise you could have given it a go. Not sure what it's worth at the moment.

Check your gift section Kenny, i sent you and Bondy a gift copy when it came out, or sometime after. unless either gremlins or scutters carried it away! maybe rising storm also. (RS is the pacific theatre)

Na MS i don't have that one, but i look forward to a few games of the older COD's. Hope to be on this weekend for a few.....good to see everyone.....wow uncle Krak