MasterShrive

Marvel TV & Cinematic Universe *Contains Spoilers*

Got around to watching Endgame... although I think I have missed atleast 50% of other Marvel movies... including Captain Marvel, Antman and Wasp, Thor: Ragnarok and even Civil War...

I enjoyed the movie, but something felt odd about it and I didn't enjoy it as much as some of the other ones. I think I enjoyed Infinity War more

Those are some major gaps to fill in.

If nothing else, go and watch Ragnarok. They boys will probably enjoy it too.

Civil War is also very good, but a bit more serious.

I just finished the latest and final season of Agents of SHIELD.

I really enjoyed it. At the end of season six I wasn't sure if they should go around again, but I'm glad they did. Great cast of characters and it always scratched the itch between movies.

21 hours ago, MasterShrive said:

Now I've just finished Eternals. I really enjoyed it - didn't know what to expect, but no idea what others were complaining about either.

We're yet to watch it but it does look good! 

I feel the same about Boba Fett, it's got the same great production quality of Mandalorian but people are complaining about it quite a bit. Admittedly they've made some weird creative choices but overall it's good.

On 1/28/2022 at 2:34 PM, MasterShrive said:

Boba Fett is my next series to start, after I've finished Hawkeye.

The season final aired tonight, and oh my what a spectacular finish it was! 

15 hours ago, TheLaw said:

The season final aired tonight, and oh my what a spectacular finish it was! 

Yeah I quite liked it too! I know there's been a bit of back and forth about what they did with his story arc and making the show about other people but Star Wars plays by it's own rules so people need to calm down 😂

14 minutes ago, Penchamus said:

Yeah I quite liked it too! I know there's been a bit of back and forth about what they did with his story arc and making the show about other people but Star Wars plays by it's own rules so people need to calm down 😂

HOW DARE YOU HAVE AN OPINION DIFFERENT TO MINE!

6 hours ago, Penchamus said:

100% and I'm not gonna lie, I had tears in my eyes during that ONE moment... I'm very keen to see if they do a S2. Now to wait till December when season 3 of The Mandalorian aires... also May 25... Obi-Wan Kenobi graces our lives again! 

On 14/02/2022 at 5:20 PM, MasterShrive said:

Already some pretty big theories going around about who else might make an appearance.

Take a long hard look at the poster if you want to find out more!