MasterShrive

Marvel TV & Cinematic Universe *Contains Spoilers*

Right. So who has been to Civl War?

I have, and I quite enjoyed it. I thought it was a good use of the characters we have started to get to know through the movies to date and I'm looking forward to what comes next.

I really liked it,  liked it but to me it just goes to show how the best medium for great story telling is as a series (shame about budgets). You will not be disappointed but the movie does feel a bit rushed. Could you imagine this as a 10 part series?

Just outta curiosity what does come after this? Has Evans signed on to do another? I haven't seen this yet but I am planning on to see it Tuesday.

Went and saw it with Georgia the other night, we both really enjoyed it! For me I thought the first fight scenes were a bit off (when they are in Africa), too me it seemed as though the fight sequences were sped up minutely or the movie was somehow skipping frames at a fast pace. Other than that small gripe it was really good.

So, Marvel TV news:

Agent Carter has being cancelled. This is a bit of a shame I think as I thoroughly enjoyed it. Alas.

I also didn't realise that Bobbie and Hunter were meant to be getting their own spin-off series from Agents of SHIELD called Most Wanted. It explains their sudden departure, but unfortunately their new show now isn't going ahead :(

Earlier this week I watched episode 21 of Agents of SHIELD, without realising episode 22 had aired right after :( So some minor spoilers on Facebook later, I'm finally up to date with the end of season 3.

I have to say I really, really enjoyed the finale. The Grant Ward/Hive character has been one of the best I've seen and I his story arc has certainly stuck in my mind.

It will be interesting to see where they go next. This new AIDA sounds intriguing and I do wonder if she is modelled after someone we've seen already in the MCU. Radcliffe might be sticking around for a bit too, which I thought could be the case given he's played by a fairly well known actor.

Earlier this week I watched episode 21 of Agents of SHIELD, without realising episode 22 had aired right after :( So some minor spoilers on Facebook later, I'm finally up to date with the end of season 3.

I have to say I really, really enjoyed the finale. The Grant Ward/Hive character has been one of the best I've seen and I his story arc has certainly stuck in my mind.

It will be interesting to see where they go next. This new AIDA sounds intriguing and I do wonder if she is modelled after someone we've seen already in the MCU. Radcliffe might be sticking around for a bit too, which I thought could be the case given he's played by a fairly well known actor.

seas 4 is the best season yet. The show has really gone up in quality. 

Edited by Blueberry

I'm liking the look of this:

I also need to get to the new Spider-Man sometime soon.

Anyone end up watching the latest season of Agents of SHIELD? I've got three episodes left and I've quite enjoyed how the season progressed actually.

I'm a big fan of the director (what we do in the shadow's, hunt for the wilderpeople) so I'm cautiously optimistic.

New Spider-Man is pretty good, so.close to being amazing but probs the best Spiderman movie.

I like agents of shield alot

One of the nicer spammers I guess. I call that the calm before the storm. Test the water, see how active the forum is against rogue posts. A month later, BAM, free nudie links!