MasterShrive

Marvel TV & Cinematic Universe *Contains Spoilers*

I liked what they did with carter, i think she is a good character.

I love what they are doings with agents of shield as well.

DAREDEVIL WAS THE FUCKING BOMB!!!

Absolutely loved it, little disappointed with the final showdown fight but all in all probably my favorite superhero tv show (excluding batman: the animated series).

Going to see the opening screening of Avengers: Age of Ultron  tonight. I am frothing with anticipation. 

Marvel is just on a fucking roll man.

I'm very jealous you're getting to Ultron. I'm only just getting to FF7. That said, Ultron is out here later this week (not in Nhill, an hour away in Horsham) so I'm hoping to get there very shortly.

I saw the latest Avengers yesterday. Really enjoyed it - follows on well from the previous movies. The wait is going to be so long for Civil War though :(

I saw the latest Avengers yesterday. Really enjoyed it - follows on well from the previous movies. The wait is going to be so long for Civil War though :(

We went and saw it last night as well. Cinema was absolutely packed, even at the late night session. It was a great movie, and good to see how it all ties in together. Even Guardians of the Galaxy relates to it well.

We sat through the entire credits, so it was disappointing to have no scene at the very end there.

Do they ever have one at the very end? I thought it was only ever part way through?

Most of the last movies have had a mid credits scene, and another at the very end of the credits. I know Guardians of the Galaxy had both, off the top of my head, unsure on the others.

Just watched the Agents of SHIELD episode that leads into Ultron. I thought it linked in pretty well. The last three episodes could be real crackers by the looks.

Most (if not all) the marvel movies have two post credit scenes. On in the " middle" which is a plot driven one and the one at the very end is a easter egg / comedic one.

Have not seen the related episode yet.

Just finished Agent's of SHIELD's second season. Safe to say it was very action packed. Seemed like a great conclusion though - and it looks like they'll have plenty to work with for Season 3.

On a side note, I'm wondering if eventually we might see Skye's mum appear in Agent Carter? She seems like one of the characters that could cross timelines.

God dame that was an absolotue fantastic  season finale/s. So much slow building tension and story arcs pay off so well here.

Reina's story arc and ultimate pay off, fantastic. I wonder if they had planned this out for so long, the fact that she was so obsessed with the clairvoyant and in the end she became a clairvoyant, the chasing of her destiny. great.

May's 'calvary" epsidoe got a lot fo flk for arrving in this season seemingly to serve no purpose buty it also paid off here and her taing teh gun with her is a perfect representation fo her character.

Sky has turned into a mother fucking badas (quick throwback to the continuous shot a few episodes back where she was just kicking absolute arse and her story with her mother and father and how it ended was just so perfect. I love how Cal kills jaiyang so sky 'didn't have to do this".

Ward also seeming like he is going to become a new head of Hydra seems fucking fantastic and i am really, really loving his character, although i never really bought the relationship between him and 33. Such a beautiful moment between her and cal, and bitter sweet as he gets Tahiti-d.

I guess i am glad booby survived, but my dark twisted mind would of loved it if she died to save hunter, but still great pay off between theyre relationshuip.

and to finish it off, the moment where i had to pick my jaw up, looks like fitz and Simmons where finally going to make it and then WTF?!?.

I am pumped for season 3.

Haha! An excellent summary I'd say :D

I thought Bobby was gone too, but I suppose they'd killed off enough people for one episode.

I also thought it was nice that Skye introduced herself as Daisy to her Tahitied father. A nice touch.

So, Agents of SHIELD...

Well, that was quite the kicker for what I presume is the mid-season break. Two characters I was just starting to like, both rather unceremoniously dumped. It's been a while since my jaw has dropped from a TV series. It's certainly ramping up.

It's not actully mid season finaly but i agree with you. this show is fantastic. May be the best show im watching right now behind Fargo.

I love Ward as a villan. To think where he started in season one to just how wicker but awesome he is.

Top 3 marvel villans 3/ Kingpin form daredevil 2/ Ward 1 Killgrave.

Anyone who hasn't seen Jessica Jones should correct that mistake.

Agents of SHIELD:

A very interesting episode leading into the mid-season break. As it happened, I thought this might be the end of Ward. But then almost immediately I dismissed the idea and figured we'd see him again. I then recalled his dialogue earlier in the show along the lines of "adapt and survive" and how "everyone was turning into an inhuman" and so I figured old mate Death would end up combining with Ward and we'd see him some time next season. I did not, however, expect to see him so shortly after the event. And I didn't pick that Death had taken up residence in the other chap until it was actually revealed. All in all, a very good episode.

I'm also wondering if we'll now see a long-term change in the character of Coulson.

While i liked the episode i was not a fan of how easily

ward was defeated by Coulson. This guy has managed to go head to head with may and has shown previously he far overpowers Coulson. I did like the chest crushing though. 

I'd sure as hell like to know how the ward zombie thing got back to earth though? It didn't come through the portal with the Shield fellows? 

While i liked the episode i was not a fan of how easily

ward was defeated by Coulson. This guy has managed to go head to head with may and has shown previously he far overpowers Coulson. I did like the chest crushing though. 

I'd sure as hell like to know how the ward zombie thing got back to earth though? It didn't come through the portal with the Shield fellows? 

RE Ward, he had been shot, twice. Which, to be honest, I was a little disappointed in because I wanted Coulson to beat him in a fair fight.

And my guess is that Zombie Ward come through at the last second and was able to survive the rocket blasts. That's my speculation, anyway.

Reflecting in it now, my issue with more that he should of taken a more intelligent approach that better reflects who his character is. We have enough powerful /skilled agents and caulson was always the smart guy who won by being one step ahead,not because he is am action star