MasterShrive

Marvel TV & Cinematic Universe *Contains Spoilers*

Anyone started watching Agent Carter? I've just watched the first two episodes and it looks like it will be interesting enough.

I watched the first 2 as well and im not sold so far but has potential

its not that its bad but I seem to be waiting for something to happen that explains the direction carter will go in the series and it hasnt shown this yet.

i think its difficult when agents of shield has been so good and its not quite on the same calibre

thoughts for where the series will go in spoilers below

do you think she links up with stark to start shield?

Anyone started watching Agent Carter? I've just watched the first two episodes and it looks like it will be interesting enough.

I watched the first 2 as well and im not sold so far but has potential

its not that its bad but I seem to be waiting for something to happen that explains the direction carter will go in the series and it hasnt shown this yet.

i think its difficult when agents of shield has been so good and its not quite on the same calibre

Yeah fair point. I suppose I'm happy with anything that involves Marvel at this stage though. It will be interesting to see if any major links are made between this and the other movies (or Agents of SHIELD). As obviously the writers will have a bit more freedom given they're not locked into the current movie releases, but it would also be good if there was some crossover.

do you think she links up with stark to start shield?

Interesting thought. It hadn't occurred to me. To be honest, I expect Stark to only play a smallish role in the actual series (but for Carter and Jarvis to obviously pair up a lot). I do wonder if eventually the series will end with SHIELD coming into existence, but I can't recall what kind of timeline has been established in the movies.

I thought it interesting that Sony and Marvel have apparently reached a deal to bring Spiderman into the fold. From a brief read, Sony still hold the rights, but Spiderman may now appear alongside the other big names in the Marvel universe as well. I don't know much about the comics, but that could possibly have a big impact for Civil War in Phase 3 perhaps?

I thought it interesting that Sony and Marvel have apparently reached a deal to bring Spiderman into the fold. From a brief read, Sony still hold the rights, but Spiderman may now appear alongside the other big names in the Marvel universe as well. I don't know much about the comics, but that could possibly have a big impact for Civil War in Phase 3 perhaps?

dzHvKJO.gif

kind of spoiler. but it is more just fan speculation so ti's only spoilers if ti turns out to be true.

I am not into the comics either but from what i hear on videos and podcasts and such, he plays a huge role in the original civil war story, however i have also heard the the "movieverse" will not focus on hero registration like the comics and will be more focused on the relationship between stark and steve. Theories suggest that it will revolve around iron-man creating ultron (the big bad in avengers 2)

However i don't necessarily care about the theories and will prefer to just watch the movies. 

just finished watching "Agent Carter" and although I wasn't sold on the first couple of episodes really glad I kept watching as the last 2-3 were incredibly well done

will be really interesting if there is now overlap with shield or the movies and hope they keep going with this series as it has some great potential.

I didn't realise that was the last episode. I quite enjoyed it though - I think they've done well enough in the new setting. Hopefully we get to see some overlap, or at the very least a nod and a wink between the series.

I've started Daredevil and I'm currently four episodes in. I'm finding it very enjoyable, especially the action sequences. If you enjoy any of the other Marvel TV shows I'd suggest this is worth looking at.