Sign in to follow this  
Blueberry

April Fools 2014 - Operation WoW

Lmao, well played.

I admit, I fell for Shrivey starting to play WoW. He said he "had enough time" to give it a go as a clan game. BUT, i did have my suspicions that it was too good to be true...

Enjoy the rest of April Fools Day everyone!

:clap2: How many of those posts were tampered with?

Sadly, not as many as you'd think, LMAO.

We did screenshot some of them before they will change and will post those up later.

Reckon you can pinpoint all the culprits this time Nath? :P

@Phoby, that did make me laugh on TS last night ;). Sorry to get your hopes up.

Man am I happy to have our old forum skin back too!

@MrArseHat, I don't see what the problem is. But that reminds me, on a different topic, we need a new clan poll...

I wrote Shrives an essay as a PM outlining the risks associated with an FPS clan swapping to an MMO. Also outlined my distaste for Blues lack of professionalism in his approach to giving us the news. Then looked at the calender some hours later and hung my head in shame, well played sirs, well played!

I knew this was too conveniently close to April 1st. Though I must admit you had me a bit worried.

I have to ask, were the people who quit in on it? Cause you should probably let them know.

I now have seven hours of this game logged on my XFire just to make the sell :(.

@Fish. We've already said good riddance to LP and I'll be buggered if we're having him back.

@Pench - you didn't see through it? Well I'll be. I thought you'd see it as Kellogg's Mark II.

@Pench - you didn't see through it? Well I'll be. I thought you'd see it as Kellogg's Mark II.

Of course I saw through it, just thought we were making some progress was all :P

After the day I had yesterday, I have to admit, after reading the announcement post for the first time last night my blood pressure skyrocketed.

For a time there I was rocking back and forth, while tapping the heels of my shiny little red shoes together and repeating out loud "There's no place like BF4, there's no place like BF4"... :)

It was a well played out prank - very funny. :good:

Man, you made me feel bad specially when you said "Man i have tears in my eyes" assuming you were upset or dying from laughter.

Jsfbiherernef hepirnch oirwnvowudwurbcwdun Woburn Iowan ouwrnvnvnvoiwencoiwdbvuwo

Ah shit I was almost ready to pull the plug......

We'll done guys

:clappy::clappy::clappy::clappy::clappy::clappy::clappy: