Sign in to follow this  
TheLaw

Clash of Clans

CLASH OF CLANS IS AN EPIC COMBAT STRATEGY GAME

Build and defend your village

Dominate the Realm

Battle with thousands of players across the world!

Me, Sponty and Dippie play (Tho Sponty got Dippie hooked i think) Its pretty addictive, if im not playing BF4 or TOR im playing that hahaha also great time killer aswell!

Here is a link to the game site :)http://www.supercell.net/games/view/clash-of-clans

Also can spend real life money, ive spent about 145 bucks so far.

and here is a screenshot of funny set up, specially the 2 layers of level 6 walls around the TH (town hall) 1977726_10152250864348955_297761487_o.jpg?oh=0d04332b293340b81996ad015ae84c17&oe=531FA31C&__gda__=1394564262_6708384c0b36aaa2f7d8b55af65177f9

CLASH OF CLAAAANS!

If anyone is into silly mobile games that can be played on a PC then thats what this is really. Its kiiiind of like persistant AOE. Its a bit of fun but takes about 6 and $150 to get to where Law and I are up to haha. Come join Law and I on it :)

CLASH OF CLAAAANS!

If anyone is into silly mobile games that can be played on a PC then thats what this is really. Its kiiiind of like persistant AOE. Its a bit of fun but takes about 6 and $150 to get to where Law and I are up to haha. Come join Law and I on it :)

Also can be played without spending a dollar!

pretty addictive

You sir are mankind's last beacon of hope. Holding out against the vile and infectious influence that is the word "addicting."

You deserve a cookie.

CLASH OF CLAAAANS!

Also can be played without spending a dollar!

Which is why I am so much behind these guys.