Hairysoap

World of Warcraft

Ah cheers. I'm pretty happy with just my pally having it. My druid is only 92 and i wouldn't have time to gear up.

I thought the beta starts on Thursday?

Few posts on reddit are saying they got flagged for it a few hours ago

I got a beta key but as I will never play wow again I deleted the email

Troll detected. You have to opt in :P

Pre-patch is on the PTR server's. Might give it a run this weekend to curb the rising boner I have to play again. It would be good to test out the new class changes too!

Trying to decide If I start playing again. I'm definitely interested since apparently I can go MM hunter and just forgo the pet all together. That sounds good. Not having to manage a pet all the time both in dps and in making sure it doesn't go and randomly pull. I may even play on my Faceroladin I made. It was a fun easy to use character in WoD from the limited time I got before my internet spat the dummy. 

Should be back from holidays literally a few days beforehand. Will this be the expansion that I actually get to play from the start and keep playing. Gonna be a ton of good games to keep me busy by the end of the year though. WOW, BF1 and COD4. I suppose If I decide to play I should probably start farming gold a bit again so I'm ready. 

Saw the movie this afternoon with Georgia, if you're a fan of fantasy movies or literature you'll enjoy it. CGI is very good but writing and acting is average, Travis Fimmel (Rqgnar Lothbroek from Vikings) does a pretty good job. I quite enjoyed but I am Blizz fanboy, Georgia liked at and she studies film :-P

I've heard it was good but ticket sales are hurt by the whole "Nerd" stigma I think. A shame because it's a good story. I'm excited to see it. If they had of branded it differently it may of done rather well.  Fortunately it's absolutely crushing it in China. In 5 days there it made more than Starwars did in it's entire run. 

At least you are civilisation adjacent. We sometimes get movies that I have downloaded a bluray version a month or two before. Being 6 months behind on the non blockbuster movies isn't unusual here either. Small town problems I guess. 

Pre-patch is on the PTR server's. Might give it a run this weekend to curb the rising boner I have to play again. It would be good to test out the new class changes too!

Yeah I've had a play around in it, most my toons feel really gimped as they have nerfed a lot of the t18 trinkets, it's all very much tuned for level 110 + artifact, pre patch weeks are gonna be interesting lol.

What is everyone looking at maining? Probably Shadow priest or ele shaman for me :-) I probably won't get into the PTR to play around as Dark souls is consuming my life at the moment