Sign in to follow this  
MasterShrive

The Wolf Among Us

Anyone played this: http://store.steampowered.com/app/25032 ... _151_150_1 ?

It's by the same makers as The Walking Dead games (which I intend to play soonish). But I thought I'd post this up as well in case members who liked The Walking Dead had either played or wanted to play another similarly styled game.

Shoes said it is one of his fav games of all time and is getting incredibly high reviews. Will "add it to the list" so the list so to speak.

Ah interesting. The review I read said it was interesting to play and the fact that it is in small instalments slowly being released made worth while. I wasn't going to add it to my list until I'd played Walking Dead, but if that went well then this could certainly get a look in.

I thought this might happen, so it's already on the wish list and I'll get it when it's on sale or when I'm ready to play, whichever comes first. How long did it take to play through?

PEp 3 came out today as well.

It takes around an hour or 2 per episode so it isn't too much of a time waster shrives. Idk if i would say move it tot he top as i do not know how it ends, but in my opinion this is better than the walking dead.

As I've just finished watching The Walking Dead, I'm thinking I might give it a go first. But this is certainly up the list, especially as it doesn't take too long.

Currently only sale again. I've picked this up. Might play it sometime in the next 12 months :(.

So, not quite two years later I've finally started to play this. Almost finished the first chapter and I'm certainly enjoying it. The premise is intriguing, to say the least.

So two and a bit years after making this thread, I finally finished the game!

It really was excellent, from start to finish. An intriguing concept. I'd certainly recommend it to others.

What did people do with The Crooked Man? I pushed him down the well, but brought him in alive. I also killed Dee (or Dum, whichever).

And what do people feel was the go with the chick at the end?

There's a few layers to this game, that's for sure.