Sign in to follow this  
Jebusohmighty

BF4 - I Didn't Know That

That we didn't test. Perhaps if the vehicle blows it would then blow the C4.

We were only putting it on the ground, as we wanted to try a pair of players putting down one C4 and one SLAM at some flag entrances to see what it could do. But the C4 didn't go off.

Except we don't get said DLC until they fix the game, lol.

That ADS before shooting is an interesting one. Could explain a few targets I've missed too. Strange though - you'd think if you were ADSing then the bullet should take that in to account :(.

Yeah I think that is definitely a CoD habit for me - I'm almost always on the trigger before I've hit ADS, at least in close. So I may as well not bothered by the looks of those tests, which seems pretty silly.

How to insta-immobilise a tank and commit up to 52 dmg with a single shot......Through experimentation I discovered a sweet (SWEET) spot on the undercarriage of the tank's flank. Since then I have been working with different rockets, and the only consistent damage and single vehicle immobilization hit that I've achieved was by hitting with a SRAW low on the rear......observe.

This is something that we need to perfect for scrims as SRAW's are permitted.

I normally run with a carbine on most classes, however sometimes I like to play a more supportive role, provide cover and suppression fire, while at the same time I try to fill that common but desperate need for more ammo, when Dredd's not around

As a result I have a bad habit of reloading after a kill when I'm in cover, or feel safe, but doing this with most LMG's is not something anyone should do frequently.

This tip will allow you to cancel the dreaded 5 second reload and will quickly allow you to keep firing. Watch as I show the normal reload, versus a quick switch to the pistol and then back to the primary again. The switch is so quick there generally not enough time for the pistol to even show on the screen.

One done, you can get on with the shooting again :)

Next time try jumping over a box or something while reloading. It cancels the reload animation but once you land you have a full clip now waiting the whole LMG reload time :D this may have been patch out but it was around 2 weeks ago maybe they over looked it. Ramsey found this one.

Great tip Simo, and yeah I use that all the time.

Saved my bacon many a time.

The vaulting thing works with Rocket launchers, LMGs even Nades (as in the Animation is cancelled and you throw it as you vault with no animation).

the problem with the vault is more often then not you cant start shooting until the ammo count in the corner ticks over to the new mag so you still wait almost the same amount of time.

I just tap 2,1. Also the maximum damage is at the rear where the fuel tank is located. Also the old angle makes a massive difference. If you hit the armour at a straight 90 degrees it does more damage than at say 50 from what I understand. Hard to hit the sweet spot and you're often better off relying on 3 people shooting than one. Sometimes in the past I used to set my macro keys on the keyboard for a reload cancel.

Never noticed it guess im just an ace player LOL Nice vid good to see how it works.

Pench told me this one. The bollards on the bridge that go up and down. Yeah you can drive over them in the tank. WTF dice come one!! Maybe its just from certain angles but i stopped told pench to get out and push the button he said nah just drive over them trust me. So i got out dropped a nade at my feet and was like ha trust you would rather kill myself. Then it being BF4 spawned back and drove over the bollards and was like FK!!!

Also if you are in the US tank remember if you ram another tank it will lift the tank up so it cant shoot at you any more LOL or push it into the water. Not sure if the Chinese or the Russian tanks can do it to each other or which one lifts which one.