Duckz

General TV Show Discussion And Review

1 hour ago, Noods said:

Anyone seen the Tiger King on Netflix

If not get on it

This show is the definition of the George Carlin quote "When you are born you get a ticket to the freak show. If you are born in America you get a front row seat"

My lord you're not wrong. Sarah and I haven't finished it yet, but hooly dooly what a ride.

Edited by MasterShrive

On 4/2/2020 at 9:49 PM, Noods said:

Anyone seen the Tiger King on Netflix

If not get on it

This show is the definition of the George Carlin quote "When you are born you get a ticket to the freak show. If you are born in America you get a front row seat"

Cassie and I started this a week ago and finished it last night, good god the central US is a lawless place 😂

Watching this show has proven to me that Australia despite some flaws is in fact one of the best countries on the planet 😂

I just finished watching Everything Or Nothing on Stan. It's a doco about the James Bond franchise. Very interesting if you're a fan of the movies. I didn't realise there was so much politics behind the scenes.

Anyone else watch Informer 3838 on Nine? I watched it on catch up last night. I've been keeping an eye on this story ever since it broke in the media, but my lord it seems like they've dug themselves a hole.

Very interesting if you've watched and like the other Underbellies as well.

I've just finished the latest and final season of Homeland. Boy oh boy what a ride. Definitely one of my favourite series. It only took me a few days to get through as I just had to keep watching.

Spoiler

The last season was quite the rollercoaster and went nowhere near where I expected.

Oh, the president is coming over and it's all been successful. He'll have a nice trip. Dead.

Oh, they'll still make peace with the Taliban by rescuing their leader at the last minute. Dead.

Oh, the second in command will come around help broker peace. Lots dead.

Carrie will find some way out of this all so as not to betray Saul at the last minute. Asset dead.

Hell, based on how the show was tracking I wasn't going to be the least bit surprised if she did kill Saul as well.

A gripping and fitting conclusion to the story.

15 hours ago, Blueberry said:

It lost me in season 3. Is it worth returning?

Look, my personal view is yes. But you also know I'm easy to please.