Duckz

General TV Show Discussion And Review

Finished it. I have to say, the comparisons at the end of the actors and real people was spot on in casting. 

It's pretty humorous that he got off on a double murder but then 10 years later get's done for robbery and get's 33 years. Somewhat justice (if he really did do it). If I was him, I would have lived in indoors 24/7 - imagine avoiding guilty and then doing stupid shit and landing right back in prison. That's a special type of ego.

One thing is certain, the handling of the evidence (if it's true from reading wiki) is alarming.

I haven't got to Wiki yet, but if you want more info I strongly recommend watching OJ: Made In America. It sheds a lot more light on his addiction to fame, as well as bit more background to the robbery.

I'm pretty sure I just watched the whole movie?

Also, Seth has no acting ability. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

4 hours ago, Phobos said:

Bateman is an understated actor imo.

What?? Tell me who said he's underrated?? I'll fix them up!!

Has anyone here watched The Young Pope with Jude Law? I gave it a crack, and found it quite different (but also interesting). It was strange to follow through though.

I've just started a the mini series Little Boy Blue which has be completely hooked as well.

It's on my list. The description of it didn't sounds entirely appealing, thus I haven't been bothered to watch it. Convince me!

Edit: Speaking of Jude Law, I watched King Arthur. I'm not familiar with the saga, only with the sword in the stone but I felt the movie was a little eh. 

Also, Vikings has started this week !

Edited by Phobos

4 hours ago, MasterShrive said:

I need to get back to Vikings. I think I'm still at S04E11.

Season 5 apparently began airtime on November 29th.

If you're a fan of Vikings, there's a parody called Norsemen on Netflix. Not everyone's idea of humour (quite British in taste), but I found the first few episodes quite funny.
Think of your typical 8th century Viking village, but with a very, VERY politically correct way of going about their borderline barbaric culture.

On 01/12/2017 at 1:33 PM, MasterShrive said:

I've just started a the mini series Little Boy Blue which has be completely hooked as well.

name of my sex tape. 

On 1/14/2018 at 1:58 AM, Phobos said:

Halt and Catch Fire - this one went under the radar( it started in 2014). It's an AMC show based in the 80's tech industry as a company trying to build the best computer.

Not sure how I missed this one. Heard nothing of it since you posted about it.

Finished watching the entire series last night. Great show, really enjoyed watching it. Good plots along the way, but I think overall, the cast make the show. They all worked really well together.

Edited by Duckz