Duckz

General TV Show Discussion And Review

I agree with Shrives, it would be far too tricky to make grand arching story lines in the current setting compared to The Old Republic (think Force Unleashed games). Besides from a story perspective it doesn't make sense everyone being a Jedi or Sith which is what everyone wants to be in Star Wars games.

There are also a couple of scenes in R1 with the Ghost. I think we will end up seeing episodes that run directly parallel to R1 including the battle of Scarif where the ghost can be seen and then leading into ANH.

Read so many of those Star Wars books back in the day and the Thrawn Trilogy was awesome! Was glad they brought him back after canning the EU from Cannon. I wonder if that Trilogy could still be used with out screwing with the current cannon?

Legion.

I just watched latest episode. Number 8 I think.  Just watch it. 

Legion is a wild ride of goodness. 

I knew they were bringing it back, but didn't know it was this soon. It seems Season 5 of Prison Break starts tomorrow.

Their still in prison ???

I used to watch this show religiously but for me it became the same as 24 ... how many catastrophic events can happen to the one person?

Just finished the second season of The Man In The High Castle. Very, very interesting I thought.

Oh, I didn't know S2 was out! *runs to watch*

If anyone is looking for some police drama, new season of Line of Duty has started. It's got Thandie, from Westworld this season.

I finished The Man in the High Castle. Good stuff.

But now that the war is averted, could next season be about the resistance winning?

Edited by Phobos

Has anyone watched the OJ Simpson drama on Netflix? I gave it a go over the weekend and was hooked (first six episodes in one day). I remember hearing about him as a kid on the news... but watching this has opened the whole thing up. I'm now starting the docco series on him as well which looks really good.

Has anyone watched the OJ Simpson drama on Netflix? I gave it a go over the weekend and was hooked (first six episodes in one day). I remember hearing about him as a kid on the news... but watching this has opened the whole thing up. I'm now starting the docco series on him as well which looks really good.

Damn you Shrivey, I started it out of interest because it has Cuba in it...not to mention, A LOT of other actors too. Hooked.

I've also remembered a Seinfeld part that they used based on OJ. The one where Kramer gets burnt from the hot coffee. "You get me one coffee drinker on that stand and i'm going to be a rich man". Lol, all these years, now it clicks. I'm pretty sure, Jackie is based on Cochron too. IIRC they mentioned it on the DVD.

You'll have to watch all of the Kardashian TV series too. Don't want to miss out on any of the facts!

Don't spoil it for me, tell me this isn't the actual Kardashian family.... 

Another reference to the glove not fitting and in Seinfeld the bra. At this point, the trial is going on for 8 months and so much is happening. I can only imagine how captivating this all would have been back then. 

Also, what has happened to John Travolta? He looks........ very strange. Just age gracefully..