Duckz

General TV Show Discussion And Review

So the time has come where all our favourites start coming back and newcomers show us what they've got.

Returning seasons that I'm waiting for:

Elementary

Homeland (Already watched the leak when it originally came out)

Person of Interest

Revolution

New shows that I'll be giving a go:

Almost Human (Seems interesting for a Series. Will see how it turns out when airing starts)

The Blacklist (Watched Ep 1. Looks good. Love anything with James Spader)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Watched Ep 1. Doesn't seem to bad, has it's funny moments, but overall a bit "meh")

Hostages (Watched Ep 1. Looks good. Not too sure how far they can go with it though)

Intelligence (Doesn't come out until next year)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Ep 1 comes out today. Hopefully it lives up to all the hype)

Sleepy Hollow (First 2 Eps are out, although I haven't started watching yet)

Discuss :good:

I'll be watching Homeland for sure, only other show I'm into again is Sons of Anarchy, might give that Blacklist a watch too. Haven't heard much about any of those other shows except Revoloution which I thought was kinda meh.

I'll be on Homeland. The Blacklist could be a chance too (although my TV watch list is longer than my games-to-play list). SHIELD for sure as well. The Walking Dead is close. Intelligence could be interesting. I've not see Sons of Anarchy, but it is on the list. I'm going to have plenty to watch :D.

Thanks for a good round up. I always dread doing my own round up because sometimes you watch shit shows for too long.

I'll ad some not so manly ones in How i met your mother, although i am not really enjoying it. and a nickelodeon show called Avatar,: the legend of Kora" which is a sequel series of the last airbender but after aang dies.

Also Board walk empire is amazing for anyone interested in prohibition era crime.

Also, not really a fall series but anyone watching breaking bad? sweet jesus that show is good right now.

I'm about to start Breaking Bad. I've also got Board Walk Empire ready to go at some point (quite possibly after I finish BB).

That said, I'd never seen Firefly, so I'm hoping to fit that in there sometime soon as well.

nice wrap up.

Have seen a few eps of PoI - I dont mind it, dont make a fuss if I miss a few eps here and there

Homeland for sure

Shield - but I suspect it wont live to the hype, at least I will only be surprised on the upside

Hostages - keen to watch this

Was flicking channels last night and saw a bit of sleepy hollow - looked quite addictive

Will prob give most of the others a go.

I'm about halfway though season 2 of breaking bad - some great eps in ther, some crap ones (imo) too

Breaking Bad is awesome I am living week to week at this stage but season 5 wraps up start of next week so will have to get a fix from somewhere else soon. Boardwalk Empire is pretty good as well but I found the first season a little slow in a lot of parts but working my way through season 3 at the moment

Season 3 is probably my favourite of board-walk.

For anyone starting breaking bad i have to stress to keep at it. The first 2/3 seasons were mixed bags but season 4 was amazing and season 5 is the best season of any tv show i have ever seen.

Waiting for this current season of Breaking Bad to come out on DVD so I can watch it all in one glorious day! I'll be getting into Homeland as I haven't watched much of it and it looks pretty good. Also I'll watch season 3 of Game of Thrones. :)

Boardwalk Empire! Great show if you like that era - as Blue said.

Sponty needs to watch it because he doesn't know who Steve Buscemi is.

I just watched the first episode of that 'Agents of Shield' show.

I guess I enjoyed it, at least I watched it all. Will be interesting to see where they go with it, and I think I'll watch all of Season 1 at least.

Didn't realise the first episode was out. I'll give it a go. Although I do worry they'll be digging themselves in to a bit of a hole as I presume they'll have to work around the established events of the movies and won't really be able to call upon the major characters.

It has caulson and Maria Hill (how i met your mother chick) who actually is a well known person in the marvel universe.

The first episode didn't wow me but from watching both buffy and angel i have learnt you need to give Whedon some time to get things going. Although the hover car at the end really cheapend the whole episode for me.

Anyone watched sleepy hollow yet?

Just finished watching the two SHIELD episodes that are out. I quite liked them and thought the sense of humour was spot on. I certainly hope it lasts. Make sure you don't miss the credits of episode two.

2 Broke girls is back.

How I met your mother

Person of interest

Castle starts again

A fairly unknown one- Arrow restarts late this month?

Might see the walking dead. Hopefully they advance the plot because how long can they stretch out the current blood fued with that town. A few others here and there.

Generally the well known ones. Still watch NCIS. Not gonna bother with breaking bad or game of thrones though whenever they are on because frankly they bore me.

I remember JAG. Why start with JAG before NCIS though. They're similar in ways but not really a prerequisite. Still getting through my old TV shows too. Finished Alias and am halfway through Battlestar Galactica. (Newer series)