This looks awesome.

Interested to hear if the UI works fluidly in-game. Graphically it looks amazing, especially as an open world game.

That game looks badass. Makes me want to get a console.

If you saw e3 this year you would remove sarcastica. Pc only fellas are going to miss out on a lot for the first year or so, maybe more.

That does look amazing. I like all the AI chatter, it just seems like that's what someone in that situation would say.

Yeah - the radio chatter seemed quite realistic. Not sure I would say the same after a few hours of game play though.

When you say the radio chatter, do you mean the team mates? If so then that's because they are real people, this is a multilayer/mmo style game.

I guess that's why it seemed realistic. Too bad they used voice actors though. Makes it hard to distinguish between what's part of the game and likely to be fat rednecks screaming into their mics.

Yeah, the yelling red-necks are a large part of why i probably will give this a miss. I would plan on getting this game if it was on pc, but i do not have a group of friends on consoles to play with. It's a shame because i could see RtD getting into this.

With everything I'm seeing, I actually fairly convinced I'll be getting a PS4, and most likely this game.

Has it been absolutely confirmed it's not coming to PC? Or is it just unannounced as of now?

Might be one of those delayed releases if it isn't an exclusive.

I was going to ask if the other characters were AI, and then I remembered one of them said AFK. I thought surely they aren't going to that level of realism that one of your AI squad mates has to bail for tea, lol.

Very impressive. Each day I'm more convinced I should get a ps4

Fusion of many games.

Recent rumours of other platforms but all hearsay atm.

Looking a little bit further into this game reveals a pretty cool concept and background story. It reminds me of the choas caused by the breakdown in infrastructure that was touched on in "Live Free or Die Hard - Die Hard 4.0" as a "Fire Sale" - http://diehard.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Sale

Check out the first 4 mins of this video out - i liked it!