Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Roll The Dice Four Year Anniversary Celebrations!

Great night last night. Didn't go to bed until 4:00am. Can't wait to see some of those videos, particularly the boat launching.

Yeah was a huge turnout had well over 20 in TS at one stage, shame it was on a work night for most, but I guess we didnt consider that when we set the date, next time.. :beer4:

I have a load of footage I'll cut up the best bits asap.

unlucky drawing 'RtD' in the sand.

I bet my left swollen nut that if we attempted the below, we would get it first time lol.

^Agree. Looks awesome with the choppers coming out of the smoke.

Did you take before and after shots mate? As I've got a fair idea what this scene would have looked like five seconds later.

Nice one Nev.

To Nev's credit he was very patient trying to frame to picture - the odd cross bow bolt and pistol shot as well as the general shenanigans were all testing his patience.

Trying to get the jets in place was the most challenging - although when some came in a bit hot, was quite funny.

We should have noted our positions and could have added the names in afterwards

It was near on impossible to get a shot of everyone together, but here is the best I could get.

You have a high res upload of this Nev? I want it as my desktop :)

It was near on impossible to get a shot of everyone together, but here is the best I could get.

You have a high res upload of this Nev? I want it as my desktop :)

Unlikely. Nev plays at 640x480.

That's me on the (Nev's) left of the group - I think.

I know that Awesome and I are dead centre in front of the tank, aiming pistols at each others heads :D

I was recording so will prob be able to get some good photos out of the vid and it has names above ppls head so i might be able to work out who is who in nevs photo ( or just post my version )

And yes i recorded the set up so u will see the jets over shooting the landing and ppl team kills and what not but for the results of what happened after u will see only a short bit of it as some genius shot the camera guy so u hear epic explosions but miss out on seeing the results.

DONT shoot the guy recording because you miss out on sooo much. Looking back at the footage i get killed and something hilarious happens but u just hear laughter while looking nothing. :cry1:

Side note:

Thinking this Sunday i will use the SS time slot to do the RtD letters with C4 and mines again as the footage i have is no good by itself but putting it with a completed RtD letters it will be GOLD. Having achieved it then showing all the fk ups footage after would be heaps funny to watch.

That is as high res as I have, its 1080p just click it to go full size, I turned the gfx up and hud off but its a screen grab from a dxtory recording so it probably could have been better quality, I realised later I was pressing the record button instead of screencap lol.

Sorry I couldn't make it ppl, I still have no broadband (money restraints) would have loved to catch up with you all but unfortunately all I have is my 2gb tablet internet :(

Sorry I couldn't make it ppl, I still have no broadband (money restraints) would have loved to catch up with you all but unfortunately all I have is my 2gb tablet internet :(

Sounds like it's Commander Mode only for you in BF4 then.