Penchamus

Star Wars: Battlefront

This is likey, if not Battlefront 3, will be Battlefield:starwars. I think they will go with adding the battlefield name into it as it may attract some of teh current fanbase.

Also, kotaku has been less and less of a quality news source and more of a "lets rush out any single thing we find without confirming", soi even though i am sure that this one is true, be warey of kotaku.

Awww, I thought it was going to be a new trailer :(

Well, i'll bring something new:

DICE has said this will be out before xmas ! Probably to match with the movie

"Electronic Arts' official Star Wars Twitter account has confirmed that Star Wars Battlefront will arrive on Windows PC, the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 during the 2015 holiday season. EA also announced that the game will make its formal debut during the Star Wars Celebration event taking place next month in Anaheim, California from April 16 to April 19."

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/star-wars-battlefront-ea-celebration,28793.html

This will be my return to gaming, as simple as that.

So it's official, we've only got a few months to enjoy ourselves before you're back.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng that looks fun! Might pay off to mention that there is no space combat :'(

Knowing EA and there greedy shareholders.. I'd say there is going to be some sort of "Premium" pass type thing.