Sign in to follow this  
Duckz

Call of Duty: Ghosts

I have played every call of duty this far.... That being said, blops 2 didn't pull me in with the storyline, and i never finished it. So i honestly don't see myself buying this.

cod4 - and world at war if you can count the limited run/interest the game had.

We almost had a CTF side for CoD5, but there wasn't the interest the mod support was sub-par (at least in the early stages). So we just stuck with CoD4 until MW2 ruined everything and thus BC2 became our best option.

Eugh. MW2 made me die a little on the inside. On the upside of that, a terrible game encouraged me to get a girlfriend until a better game came along....

lol

*Shrives style post, gotta catch up to that post whore

Good thinking sponty

I was considering finding a key site, but after you mentioned that it was a 60GB download Blue, I just purchased it from here off eBay for $61.50 with Free Delivery.

It will be interesting to see how the PC version is packaged given the install size. I can't imagine they'd have 7 or 8 DL-DVD's.

Is it a 60GB download or is that the disk space required? Either way, it's a lot!

I bought it last night. Might have to wait a few day before I can download it! :shock1: