Zenneth

Battlefield 4

Ok guys - you want to see if you have BF4 beta access?

Read this for the full details - https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield ... ormation#1

OR

Follow these instructions:

•Battlefield 3 Premium Members

•If you are a Battlefield 3 Premium Member on the PC, a 'Battlefield 4 beta' product icon will be attached to the product entry for Battlefield 3. To confirm this please do the following:

•In your Origin client, open your 'My Games' tab

•Right click the product icon for Battlefield 3

•Select 'Show Game Details'

•Scroll down to the 'Expansions' section

•The Battlefield 4 Beta icon will be visible (see image below)

I can see that mine is waiting for release !!! SWEET ! :yahoo:

I have 2, not sure if i can give on out but. I have a feeling it will be tied to my origin account but if i get 2 keys or something i'll give on out.

A special showing of Battlefield 4 by EA and EB Games to a select group of fans has revealed that DICE plan to have a more dramatic level of destruction in their new game, closer to that of Bad Company 2.

DICE are also reportedly considering the return of the ability to destroy MCOMs by having buildings and structures fall on them, similar to Bad Company 2.

You will also reportedly be able to cut the power to indoor parts of the maps to use the darkness and the newly non-functional elevators to your advantage.

Operation Metro is also unofficially confirmed to see a return, with EA repeating that it’s one of the most popular current Battlefield 3 maps. The other returning map is almost certainly going to be Caspian Border.

http://games.on.net/2013/07/level-of-bu ... company-2/

I want to know what happens if you're halfway up the elevator shaft when the power gets cut. Hello multi-kill? :evil:

I like the sound of the MCOMs being destroyable again - I think in Rush for BF3 it was just too defender orientated. That said, they could even it out easily enough by making both teams play each side before calling a victor, so the second team only had to get further than the first.

Not sure if this has been seen. But i think i'm going to buy a tablet just for bf4

Ignore that - Clearly missed the link from phobos haha!

^Haha! Not to worry. It could prove interesting. I think the best use of a tablet from a competitive point of view would be a screen with information on it such as vehicle spawn times or spawn movement times in Rush. Having that information in an easy spot to time would make things very useful. We've done some timing work in BF3 and it's pretty useful to know, but it's also a bit of extra work to do it.

Amazing...

Now if only it would function on a second screen that way.

IIRC it was confirmed somewhere (No, I don't have a source, suck it!) that the second monitor could run the map. Also, I believe a laptop or tablet/mobile device could run it as well if it was on the local network.

It's a great idea, and will really be helpful for those with a second screen.

Which I expect would be more of an issue for tablets/phones, not PC. Perhaps they will release a dedicated app for iOS/Android and then a plug-in will be needed just like we have for Battlelog on the PC.

Which I expect would be more of an issue for tablets/phones, not PC. Perhaps they will release a dedicated app for iOS/Android and then a plug-in will be needed just like we have for Battlelog on the PC.

From memory again, the interview I read stated that it wouldn't be a dedicated app for mobile devices, just that it would run in a browser. That implies that it wouldn't even need a plugin.