Zenneth

Battlefield 4

Hey, if my DI had said that to me in the first place, I wouldn't have had my heart broken by Shrive so many times.

Nope, looks like it's just a new and improved version of Battlelog. It sounds good, being able to squad up before entering a game will make it way easier for us.

Updated to bring it more inline with the likes of BF1.

Personally, I like perusing battlelog and joining a server from it, but I do like that they've updated so you can make a squad with friends before joining a server, but that has to be done from within the new in-game menu.

Sooooooooooooooo DICE finally dumped that pos known as Battlelog, BF4 has been given same menu as BF1 has. 

Bf4 update is 4.74gbs 

I actually didn't mind Battlelog. I wasn't necessarily a fan at the start, but it did generally work. However, I remember being frustrated at the fact that you couldn't change any game settings without actually getting into a server first, which seemed rather strange.

Either way, a game can't go past having a good server browser, and Battlefront just proves that.

*brushes dust off thread* 

So @Predz and i played a round of this tonight, roughly about 5 - 7 servers fairly active because of recent events with BFV, so if any clannies have this installed and want to play a few rounds on Friday or Saturday, im totally keen for it, wouldn't mind the old RtD pub stomp again. 

Battlefield 4: Friday Night Games!

Date: 22nd of May 2020
Time: 6pm - late
Requirements: BF4 + DLC (Premium Edition is $49.99)

So its been a while since we’ve had a clan game night, and I miss the good ol’ days of a clan pub stomp! And seeing as BF4 has picked up more popularity since DICE announced that BFV would have one more major content patch and that is it. I figured why not get the gang together for some shenanigans. Plus seeing as we are all on lockdown what else can we do? (besides renovations and eat loads of food)

I hope to see ya’ll there!

Edited by TheLaw

Awesome! I figured a weeks notice should give enough time for those to download it. There are those sites that have it cheaper then Origin for those who don't own it.  

Yeah man, keen.

For anyone installing it for the first time, make sure you go and grab the free DLC's for it too, Night Operations and Community Operations and Legacy Operations, or you won't have access to all the maps.

image.thumb.png.cf7810ddd5596e7c658f2ded3bfa95aa.png