Zenneth

Battlefield 4

image.png.92efa48917e160dc61fa88f76cca3127.png

Soooooo since EA decided to put BF3, BF4, BF1 and BFV on steam it seems to have gotten a second life. This is the highest amount of servers I've seen active since the game was at its peak. 

Battlefield 4: Friday Night Games!

Date: 10th of July 2020
Time: 6pm - late
Requirements: BF4.  DLC is optional. (Premium Edition is $49.99 on Origin or 24.97 on Steam with the current sale) 

So with BF4 getting another peak in popularity due to EA putting most of the BF games on Steam and with many of us keen for another BF night, plus the shenanigans we all experienced last time were great and brought back many memories! So let's all get together!  "Whats an exclamation point?"

I hope to see ya’ll there!

Edited by TheLaw

What time is everyone thinking of getting on? I'll probably be on from 5:30ish also, does anyone have an issue with me streaming the shenanigans? 

I've just moved from my little teacher flat of 12 and a half years into a teacher house. Can confirm the internet and computer seem to be working, but I'm still not certain if/when I'll get on.

1 hour ago, MasterShrive said:

I've just moved from my little teacher flat of 12 and a half years into a teacher house. Can confirm the internet and computer seem to be working, but I'm still not certain if/when I'll get on.

Technical issues preventing Shrive from joining? Colour me shocked.

On 7/9/2020 at 4:14 PM, TheLaw said:

What time is everyone thinking of getting on? I'll probably be on from 5:30ish also, does anyone have an issue with me streaming the shenanigans? 

i'll be on around 8 ish.

I think technical wise everything actually went very smoothly. Telstra even sorted the transfer in a single day, and the new place is somehow faster (90Mbps).

The moving has certainly shocked me too Mini :P