Zenneth

Battlefield 4

Updates from FrankieonPC, Jack frags and Level cap ( a few videos didn't want to post them all )

Recon get C4 and u can throw / slide c4 - slide meaning u actually slide it across the road and under a tank when ur are on the footpath and throwing looks like the distance u can throw a med pack in bf3 or a little further

Medic gets first aid which heals plays like bf3 or a choice of med pack which heal one player to full health like bf2 might have got the names the wrong way around.

Counter Knifing is for all knife animations if you are prone or from front or back. Currently set to 1 second delay time. and u cant counter knife a counter knife lol

You can shoot pistol while in water and u can knife and counter knife while in water

sniper rifles now have the option to zero distances and they have brought int 20x scope.

You can get cammo unlocks for vehicles ( paint jobs )

flash bangs works like counter strike if u look away u don't get full impact like some suppression but a direct look is a full white screen and incendiary grenade AOE damage affect for a few seconds.

That gunner footage, it looks like the ammo regenerated 30 rounds at a time.

Also the minimap tells you which commander ability is being used?

HOLY TITTY SRINKLES, you get a kill if you do enough damage but don't get the last hit. LOVE THIS!!!! Sick of seeing those 99 assists.

Kills count for a 90+ kill assist in the old system apparently.

As for the counter knife, there was something written elsewhere that a counter knife could happen even if they were stabbed from behind (or even while prone). That said, I haven't watched the video, so I assume it contradicts that statement?

yeah the vid where he got knifed from behind while prone was a bug according to one of the dev's LOL

Also hell yeah to high kill assist u getting the kill 99 is a bitch but seeing 100 kill assist is like :rant:

I would advise everyone to check their Origin Email and/or restart Origin in case you have a BF4 Alpha invite. Gogo!

This actually makes me want to become a SHOUTcaster for BF4, this has been fairly well optimized for esports so far and I cant wait to see how it turns out in the full product. :D

This actually makes me want to become a SHOUTcaster for BF4, this has been fairly well optimized for esports so far and I cant wait to see how it turns out in the full product. :D

There is nothing quite like being shoutcasted. Back in the CoD4 days when it was very common (and we all had to record our games using the inbuilt /record function) I'd listen to the cast while replaying my demo. You could pick up some really good stuff and it certainly helped improve my gameplay. Some of the casters also recorded their own demos so you could also see what the enemy and team mates were doing. A lot of the archived CoD4 matches have links to the casts - I've got them all saved still if anyone ever wanted to view them.

Where do you save all this stuff Shrives? Do you have access to Top Secret government storage databases? When ever someone wants something from back in the day, look no further, Shrives has a cataloged information data bank on it.

I've never deleted my old demos mate. I've got CoDUO ones vs Coup, Red [X], 506, 83nd, Meatheads, Ice, SUPER, WTF and more. I've got CoD4 ones for Eminent (including the final), OE, TOG and wG|. I've also got screenshots from even more matches. They're all on my Dropbox account now too :D.

I spoke to him a while back (about a year), he was having some real trouble after being run over by a car on the job (he's part of the K9 Dog Squad for the Police), where he also lost his dog. He was recovering, but that was the last I heard from him. XFire shows he hasn't been on for over a year.