Zenneth

Battlefield 4

Also the objective does not "come back" , it is not there until you blow the building then it becomes a new point.

Yeah, there is a point at the top of the building before you blow the building that you can capture it just disappears when the building starts to collapse and re appears down the bottom.

Are you sure of this sponty?, i watched a few discussion videos they say otherwise but it is all second hand information.

Jack frags vid shows it and he pauses and shows it

I didn't look into it much but this guy did it for me :D both vids analysed

At 13:00 see C on the building then it comes down and at 14: its back in the rubble.

I am interested about the vehicle ammo. Can your replenish the ammo? if not does that mean a tank becomes useless after 15 shots? how about heli's?

Perhaps this will be an engineer based task such as an ordinance pack similar to the support ammo pack (or maybe we will just blow torch vehicles and the ammo will replenish? lol).

Perhaps this will be an engineer based task such as an ordinance pack similar to the support ammo pack (or maybe we will just blow torch vehicles and the ammo will replenish? lol).

That's actually a really interesting idea, I'd be happy if they did something like this.

Gee I haven't been around for ages.....When does this game come out? might be time for a computer upgrade! LOL

Hey Veg, welcome back :).

I look forward to my new machine running this too. I look forward to my new parts Shrives. Let me know when they arrive. Oh and please, don't skimp on the quality of the hardware, thanks.

Apparent quote on how revives will work:

"Defibs work different now.

You have to hold the mousebutton down until the pads are charged, point them at the fallen soldier and then release the mouse for them to revive someone."

Also read something about there being a bug in the current build which is why they don't have any revives happening at present.

Commander mode and E3 footage. /drool

Now to give people the option to use multimonitors like they have there..

thank you gentlemen, stellar stuff there, almost exciting i would say.

some really positive points there. as always squad play is paramount to the bf franchise and to have squad points wipe when the squad wipes. cool beans. still for those meat shields who love to push an objective and who done care about k.d i.e me not so good.

limited primary ammo for heavy machinery as i understand it can only be replenished by an ammo drop so if your cmdr is not awake you could be in a bit of trouble.

cap points for cmdr ordinance allocation are good too i think if the team are a bunch of idiots you might have to go home though.

limited tank maneuverability. lol, Nev.

increased Venom maneuverability. lol, Dredd.

Flashbangs are back :(

counter knifing :)

and if i had to hazard a guess those sniper rifles look pretty OP

looks very smooth/polished and warrants some justified hardware kit upgrade i think.

i hope it benefits competitive comps too.

bring on Octoberfest... and bf4.

I don't know about anyone else, but at the end of the video, did anyone else notice that he seems to counter a counter-knife from the enemy?