Zenneth

Battlefield 4

First thing is it look amazing. I think it is going to be a PC breaker as that video looked like ti was struggling to hit 60fps sometimes (although this may have been you tube lag not ingame lag). THem explosions, the grass and foilage, the shadows and lighting was all top notch. It even held up at close range.

Not sure if i like the social networking popup in the corner during SP because it definitely breaks the immersion.

Hopefully the return of true destruction?

I also agree PK, although bf has always been about the multi-player so bad ai means it will be stock standard campaign. I think devs need to concentrate on less enemies that are more of a challenge then mass numbers that are fish in a barrel.

Main thing i am a little disappointed at is this appears to be a bf3.5. The jump between bf games as been huge in the past, this one seems to be very similar to bf3 with a few tweeks.

Decro not using the tags, i thought i taught you better.
Fixed Decro's link.

I posted the original leak to the Gamespot site, as I was under the impression that Youtube links weren't lasting for very long...

Decro not using the tags, i thought i taught you better.
Fixed Decro's link.

I posted the original leak to the Gamespot site, as I was under the impression that Youtube links weren't lasting for very long...

For future, game spot will always take it off there website first as they have an obligation to publishers to obey there requests. This will apply to most legitimate and respected game websites.

Watching that gameplay trailer the first thing I noticed was useful compass points. I hope that is in the MP.

Question: has anyone preordered? The only reason I haven't is because I want a box, lol.

Dont think ill ever preorder another game after SimCity

Certainly not an EA Game.

I think I'll sit on this one for a while. I'll probably end up preordering anyway, but it may be closer to release date.

I'll preorder eventually, probably once EB Games have the different versions available via their site.

As for SimCity, I think we give it one last shot with seven of us on a map that big. And if that isn't any fun, it gets shelved. Alas.

Anyone else blown away by that trailer? I'm normally pretty meh about SP, but that looked amazing.

Pre-Ordered.

Psssssst, we have beta access from MoH, if you forgot!

I'll pre-order after i've played the beta first.

Lets be honest - we know what we are getting here. It's going to more or less be BF3 with a few tweaks, some new maps, new weapons perhaps based on the Chinese and that is roughly about it. It won't be as bad as the CoD clones (ie, with at least two years between games it will have a few other changes) but I think it's a fairly safe bet we'll be playing it in some capacity. Whether BF3 lasts until the release of BF4, and therefore whether it becomes the new primary clan game, remains to be seen.

At least twice before. Originally for BLOPS II. Had to wait a day or two for my key.

Just last week for Bioshock Infinite. Ordered it on Friday morning and didn't get the key until late Tuesday night (Easter Weekend).

They are a UK based company and only deliver keys during UK office hours (excluding bank holidays). Most other CD Key sites have some form of automation.

I'm sure for big releases they work around the clock to deliver on or before release day but could be risky if you want to play Day 1.

[Edit] I'd say they are one of the most 'above board' CD key sites. Apparently all keys are sourced locally (UK - not Russia etc) and they take advantage of the fact that we are seriously ripped of when it comes to games (UK much less so).