Zenneth

Battlefield 4

Sweet! people have been hinting towards maps based in the US maybe that explains the building layout in the back ground?? also the rain might be the implement of weather which will be sweet! Have to wait and see!

BAHAHA! Da Vinci's tank and chopper designs will finally come to life!

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what happens here. Do people think it is safe to say BF4 will be released on both old and new generation consoles?

A new theme would be refreshing, thought they might have gone down the road of 2143 or something.

The cover image looks like they just peeled the 3 off and slapped on a 4 lol.

Apparently there have been some easter eggs indicating 2143 might be on the cards at some point. I never played 2142, but I know some who liked it a lot.

Do people think it is safe to say BF4 will be released on both old and new generation consoles?

Yes, at this stage based on what I've seen of games being announced, most will get released on the 2 generations.

I think weather conditions will be cool so long as it doesn't favor people depending where you are on the map i.e. Grand Bazarr's dust

And the sun, LMAO.

I like the idea and won't complain about it. However, I also hope it has the option to be switched off come competitive play or else it will be DOA.

I was there. Also....

If you remember BF 1942 you could move the ships around, beach them and use the main cannons on them to hit other ships or artillery a flag ( also had a submarine ), spent most of my time in the air or on land but having the option was pretty cool might get to see some bad ass sea battle maybe???

remember BF 1942 you could move the ships around, beach them and use the main cannons on them to hit other ships or artillery a flag ( also had a submarine ), spent most of my time in the air or on land but having the option was pretty cool might get to see some bad ass sea battle maybe???

or TK the whole team :D

Well personally I think on some brief aspects EA may have screwed things up with BF3, and they probably know this seeing as that BF4 they've scheduled to release or provide hints for so close to BF3's release, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions as to what aspect of detail and creativity may have been put into BF4. The way I'm seeing this is through a marketing perspective, I may not be an expert on money, but judging the legacy that Dice and EA have built into the BF franchises, if they were to re-evaluate the quality of BF4 to surpass the expectations and boost their value, BF4 has a lot of 'living up' to do, the mystery is quite obvious, a small possibility of slight 'media hype' maybe? in other words maybe a repeat of past mistakes? or really they may have actually outdone themselves this time, either way my opinion is that it is too soon for me to have an opinion.

Thats my opinion alone. ;D

hope the AI is better than that - he shoots one with a shotgun and there is another there as he goes behind the only wall left standing in the building , reloads and then still shoots him from behind as he is unawares.