MasterShrive

Monitor Investigation

I'm looking for a third monitor and have been considering making it an ultra-wide. I need high colour accuracy for photo-shop and video editing now. Not sure if the best of both worlds (gaming) and editing exists at a reasonable price. 

Might need to have a gaming monitor and a work monitor. 

Any suggestions? 

I don't think my AGON would be up to the colour accuracy you'd be after.

But if you found a good ultrawide with good colour but slightly lower refresh I think you'd still find it very advantageous for gaming.

I think that's what I'm going to have to do.

It's not like I have the skill for the ms response times to matter anymore

20 hours ago, Penchamus said:

Did you get out of the chefing industry Blue?

Yessir. I was slowly killing myself in the life style, saw it take a bunch of freinds down. You see a few go to rehab a few go down a spiral and see myself joining them so I had to get out.

I'm currently studying "screen media" which is essentially how to use Adobe products.

1 hour ago, Blueberry said:

Yessir. I was slowly killing myself in the life style, saw it take a bunch of freinds down. You see a few go to rehab a few go down a spiral and see myself joining them so I had to get out.

I'm currently studying "screen media" which is essentially how to use Adobe products.

Completely fair enough, it's a shit industry that you meet a lot of cool people through but it's not worth the ridiculous toll it can take on you!

Enjoying the study so far?