Worst kept secret. Had screenshots of destiny last year. I miss surprise announcements. I will play it as i still use my consoles regularly.

The way they said you can play with your friends is making me think this may be a sqaud based game similiar to borderlands multiplayer or even possibly an MMO for consoles.

FPS MMO, I think they've put out 3 expansions and some smaller major updates over the first's life. The PvP has always looked pretty good, the raids are also interesting in their different mechanics.

I will be interested in this. 

My brother and his kids enjoyed it on XBox, hopefully the PC "port" isn't horrible

I reckon this will be a definite buy for me if it isn't a shitty console port.

I would actually expect the PC port to be pretty good, given that Microsoft seems to be trying to close the gap between console and PC games now.

I believe that there's not that many differences between XBone games and PC games anymore, as long as they're specifically designed for it.

The trouble is that they only come out on the Windows Store, which is way less likely to have sales/deals so the prices are usually higher.

The Destiny 2 Open Beta has started now, you can get it through the Blizzard launcher.

I've played a couple hours tonight and it's pretty fun.

I think it'll be the sort of game that needs a few of us on it to keep me going though.

16gb download btw.

I won't get it on launch, but once it comes down in price (and once the launch problems have been fixed) I'll have another look at it.

So I've prepurchased this.... I'm really getting the MMO itch at the moment and this will be a different speed to most that I've played so I'm pretty keen for it to release tomorrow.