MasterShrive

Star Citizen

Alright got RtD a multi crew ship. You know for those long voyages so we can drink together. Fits 8 people and holds a shit load of cargo, 6 000 freight unit to be exact. Don't have to have 8 people to fly but if you do have a full crew means you will be able to use the ships full capacity to defend its self. You can hire NPC's to crew the ship if your short for that day or upgrade the AI to take over certain roles. 

Any who this is what she looks like ...... When i say fits 8 people i mean has 8 positions for people to be useful, can have extra tag a longs lol 

Banu_Merchant_Man_Concept_Side_Landed.jp

Co op is max of 4 players so yeah not bad. Any more and you can host a server and have people join. But wont have bots just be one of the game modes e.g death match or team death match. 

Just putting this here so be easier to find.

How to play co-op with friends, short guide:

Hosting the game:
go to arena commander
then spectrum match
click private match
choose the game mode you want 
after successfully joining Host you will get a code that will look similar to this: EFR1512WE
that is the code for your game your friends will have to use to join your game, click Join after you tell your friends the code!

Joining a co-op game:
go to arena commander
then spectrum match
click Enter friend Code
enter the code your friend gave you (EFR1512WE from previous example)
then click Join
remember that you have to use capital letters for the code!

Yeah quick tease on combat features. In the vid it shows a team member dragging another member away. No getting shot and hiding behind a wall for your health to regenerate. Win the fight and then drag your friend back to the ship and find a medical ship or center if the damage is serious. 

Looks like they are taking the more realistic kind of approach where you have to pick your fights and not be trigger happy. Definitely make for more intense Fps game play.

More info...

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/14318-Design-Healing-Your-Spacemen

How do you go about doing missions ? The only missions I seem to able to do are the arena commander.

It's pre alpha or is it alpha mmmm..... one of them. Single player will be released end of 2015 ( some of the levels you can play co-op e.g have a wing man). And from now till then will have first person shooter out (a TDM style game play ) and basic planet style exploration released.  

So far they have been pretty good at keeping with there schedule

New patch out today 20 GB patch  :shock:

And a new trailer. 

I really want to play this game in alpha, but at the same time, I really, really want to play this game as it was intended, as a full release.

To be honest mate, the alpha experience is still quite polished. It's just missing content, but what you can do works well. I haven't noticed any bugs at all, for example.

Nah nothing like that has been added. The 20 GB update has been them fixing the shit out of dog fighting and adding in new ships. They really polished it up. I was already happy with it but yet they made it a lot smoother and added in a lot more. 

To my knowledge no quest until beta release. Atm they have finished most if not all single seated ships and now adding final touches to multi crew ships. At the same time doing final touches on FPS component after the holidays. Then planet side release for alpha. Then all those components comes together for beta release. Just before single player will be resealed and then the anticipated open universe star citizen released. 

Also been announced there will be 2 more single player campaigns released on top of squadron 42, one being hinted as playing an alien race. ( That's down the track )

Edited by Jebusohmighty

I've been holding back my desire to check this out first hand. But after looking at the content the devs have put together I have pedged a basic pack and am downloading the client.

haha!  !   Request Submitted.

Wow my download is going slow.... first 15gb in less than a couple of hours, but now it's slowed to < 200kbs avg, possibly due to the US starting to go to sleep.