MasterShrive

Star Wars *Contains Spoilers*

The naming scheme for that series was horrible... And if memory serves me right, it was Jedi Academy that was played

Star Wars: Dark Forces

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

1 hour ago, MiniSanders said:

The naming scheme for that series was horrible... And if memory serves me right, it was Jedi Academy that was played

Star Wars: Dark Forces

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Lol, so true. I have to go back and google any of them each time it's brought up.

Ah nice. Academy was a good improvement over Outcast IIRC. Sabre styles and double edge, IIRC.

I feel so nostalgic thinking of them. I've got fond memories of playing them during the summer and it feels like I'm back there now. Oof 

Edited by Phobos

On 12/30/2021 at 10:01 AM, MiniSanders said:

Yeah but KOTOR is better than all 9 movies combined... 

None of the Star Wars movies are "great"

Definitely agree, they're like Marvel movies, not great films but good experiences in their own entertainment right!

On 12/30/2021 at 4:26 PM, Phobos said:

Jedi Knight series > KOTOR series.

and Rogue One is the greatest :P

Might start Fett tonight or at least this week, Shrivey. Very keen to see how it goes.

Rogue One is for sure one of the best Star Wars films by a long mile. The last scene is so fucking goooood 😂

Spoilers below for Book of Bota Fett:

Spoiler

I've just finished watching it and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I only started it last week, so I'm glad I waited until all the episodes were actually out. That said, I thought there was eight, not seven, so I wasn't really ready for the ending either.

I copped a few minor spoilers online by waiting, but nothing important. I can't really see where people could be complaining; I thought it crossed over well with a number of different characters and overall just had fun with the franchise.

Definitely looking forward to Kenobi. That could be huge.

I knew the Mods looked familiar but it was buried deep in my subconscious. Until I saw this pic of Jeremy....finally clicked. Lol.

qb86nxfbbgj81.png  

Edited by Phobos