MasterShrive

Star Wars *Contains Spoilers*

Yeah I enjoyed Solo as well actually. Was just a good fun movie and Loved that Chewy actually got to be an important part of the movie. Felt so much more like Star Wars then TLJ. That scene aboard the First Light ship was so exotic. Brought me back to the old star wars feels you got from the Canteena scene! 

Yep it only flopped because of the backlash from TLJ unfortunately

I love Rogue 1. It easily swaps to any position in my top 4 Star Wars movies on any given day.

15 hours ago, bprc said:

You know it’s actually true? They’ve found that the bots were also spreading bad reviews for TLJ. Google it.

Good lord!

Still hard for me to get excited about after TLJ.

JJ will have to work a miracle. Not out of the question tho and the laughter at the end has peaked my interest a little.

1 hour ago, TheLaw said:

Nah my dude, mah boi Palpatine.

I did just read that Palpatine's actor is on the payroll and had a surprise appearance at a panel over the weekend! I just hope we get an explanation as to what happened to Snoke and who he truly was.

I've read some crazy theories for Palpatine. Starting to maybe believe it could happen now...

The new Clone Wars trailer and Mandalorian stuff look ace. Shame we have to wait until the end of the year for everything :(

If you don't want Spoilers Then these aren't the Droids your looking for! Move Along. 

Not really too many Spoilers though to be TBH

Edited by Noods

Noooooooo Noodz, no! You know the creed: No pre-orders and no trailers! :D

Edited by Phobos

50 minutes ago, Phobos said:

Noooooooo Noodz, no! You know the creed: No pre-orders and no trailers! :D

You know I'm the king of pre-orders lol.

Yeah I'm interested in all of the above. But I also hope they don't get too cheesy with things or just copy ROTJ. There's a lot of explaining they need to do.

Not Bad!

Missing the "You can't win" dialogue which needs to be there imo, but if this was redone professionally then this is one special edition I'd be happy with

Edited by Noods

Also, Obi-Wan Kenobi show is happening(time line at 1:56):

Spoiler

So that makes Cassian Andor and Obi-wan confirmed. It's going to be a Star Wars shower these next few years :)

Edited by Phobos

At least this will get me hyped for star wars again.

These are stories I'm interested in.

Kind of feels like Kathleen and Disney are sucking up to the Fans with these releases after the New Trilogy debacle, but I'll take it!  

Edited by Noods

Indeed, can't wait. I've only seen the first 3 seconds of the trailer and it's safe to say this will be epic and a bit more dark than what we've had. I'm still salty they cancelled SW:1313, would be good to have a darker/adult focused movie/show/game. 

Also, a better updated timeline:

egqsge9scfi31.jpg

Also, the trailer for Resistance S2 is out. Looks like it will be the last season too. I'm not too big on the new stuff but any SW is good than nothing and the long drought after the prequels. First half of S1 is a slow burn (same as Rebels) and then picks up in the last half. Recommend!:

On 03/10/2018 at 10:09 PM, MasterShrive said:

That does seem like a fair mistake to get through given the effort that would go into choreographing those fight scenes.

Just reading year of unreads.

It's interesting you mention the choreography because i saw a stuntmans break down of this fight and there are so many missed manvovers and marks by the actors that you can see the stunt guys have to ad in a random flourish or something because Daisy Ridley isn't nailing it. 

As for the new movie. Idk why its rise of the Skywalker when they are all dead. I get that people didn't like the last jedi but god dam, do they have to fucking repeat every single fuckign story beat and character arc from the original trilogy.  Like why bring back Sheev (thats his name lel)? his purpose was to fulfil the story arch of Anakin. So we bring him back? because star wars fans are sucker for nostalgia? humans don't like change?

Ill watch it and probably enjoy it, but it seems so lazy.

Edited by Blueberry

57 minutes ago, Blueberry said:

Just reading year of unreads.

It's interesting you mention the choreography because i saw a stuntmans break down of this fight and there are so many missed manvovers and marks by the actors that you can see the stunt guys have to ad in a random flourish or something because Daisy Ridley isn't nailing it. 

As for the new movie. Idk why its rise of the Skywalker when they are all dead. I get that people didn't like the last jedi but god dam, do they have to fucking repeat every single fuckign story beat and character arc from the original trilogy.  Like why bring back Sheev (thats his name lel)? his purpose was to fulfil the story arch of Anakin. So we bring him back? because star wars fans are sucker for nostalgia? humans don't like change?

Ill watch it and probably enjoy it, but it seems so lazy.

Agree. It just seems that unfortunately this wasn't as well thought out as it could have been from the start. Very disappointing.

The likes of this and the Game Of Thrones final season remind me we're actually very lucky Marvel nailed it - that seems to be the exception, not the rule.

Yikers that GoT finale season. I recommend the documentary "the last watch" , really shows how much work the behind the scenes people put into that show (the snow in winterfell all season was real, no cgi). Also makes you realize how much the writing is really what ruined it. 

Disney+ could really keep me interested for a while.

I think I read Ewan Mcgregor has been lying for four years about Obi Wan too - knowing he was going to actually star in a TV series for a long time.