MasterShrive

YouTube Video Thread - Part 2

So a bunch of channels have been having a field day commentating on this build video by The Verge, who have since taken the video down from YouTube.

Edited by Duckz

Any metal heads here?

Slipknot dropped a very tasty new track this morning/overnight.... and boy am i keen to get into the pit and throw elbows! 

13 minutes ago, Dallyfergo said:

I don't mind a bit of metal, but never really got into slipknot. I think there was 1 song i got into a fair whole ago but i cant even remember what it is.

Most likely Before i Forget or Snuff. 

1 hour ago, Maniac said:

Ohh that is pretty good i like it, new album should be worth a listen

I know right? Corey's been hyping it up saying it will be as heavy if not heavier than Iowa....... I don't really think it will be, but this song has given me a good indication on how heavy it will be

12 hours ago, Noods said:

I was into slipknot a little around the Spit it out days, Probably their Cheesiest Song but I liked the whole album.

Hell yeah @Noods If you've got time and still like em, check out .5 The Grey Chapter. One of there best albums. 

Wow! That was probably the best (SW)fan made I've seen. Had some great tingly moments in there. Love the mini gun blaster scene!

...and it's better than TLJ. Come at me @Penchamus:P

But who was in the catacombs? Hinting at Mace Windu?

Also worth checking out that channel for the making of the video and future episodes. (Yes, it's Mace Windu)

Edited by Phobos

On 12/30/2018 at 9:22 PM, Phobos said:

Wow! That was probably the best (SW)fan made I've seen. Had some great tingly moments in there. Love the mini gun blaster scene!

...and it's better than TLJ. Come at me @Penchamus:P

But who was in the catacombs? Hinting at Mace Windu?

Also worth checking out that channel for the making of the video and future episodes. (Yes, it's Mace Windu)

I need to watch this! I doubt it's better than TLJ though, that was possibly my favourite SW film!

Fight me @Phobos!