MasterShrive

YouTube Video Thread - Part 2

@Predz shared this on his personal Facebook today and i gotta say i chuckled at it one scene for alot longer than i should of. 

Tommy: Where expecting! 

Yoda: Hmmmm

Windu: 

79259017_2470806729828582_7341208524686360576_n.jpg

Windus face in that scene was just perfect hahaha 

Edited by TheLaw

Played a bit of Dirt Rally recently. This one hit home, I always cut too :( @RallyMan

Oh, while I found that, in case anyone hasn't seen this either. It made my week:

Edited by Phobos

haha always love me some dirt rally. (dirt rally 2 is even better! )

as it happens this was testing my first ever sim rig I built (nothing compared to my current one :) )

same stage as the dont cut video (2:16 in this one) set the 21st fastest time in the world in this run, think from memory i had the 5th or 6th fastest time on this stage

Ah nice! I remember this build of yours. Have you considered replacing the monitors with 1 ultawide now that the tech has caught up?

yeah using a acer predator 34" ultrawide now. not as much side view but easier on the graphics card and better for everything else. (3 monitors is a pain for normal life)

ideally would love to go VR but the graphics in them is to low for my liking

Most definitely house-cat. Screw the wild cat stuff, I want to be as spoilt and fat as our cat is.

Its been 50 years since the Apollo 13 mission disaster, NASA released this 30 minute short documentary overnight. Was a good watch. I learnt something about the mission which i didn't know.