MasterShrive

YouTube Video Thread - Part 2

My summary on the YTVT P1

For some of us the journey took us to places we could have never imagined, we saw deep into the souls of our fellow members and found dark secrets we never knew were there, the sicknesses some people had, an obsession they had which could only have ever come from a fictional character. However it was this same sickness that drove the curiosity wheel that drove us to watching the much loved videos of our more disturbed members.

The YTVT meant a lot to us as a community. We found peace, happiness, joy. We cried, we laughed, we sat in our seats with an unappreciative look on our face, and at times it forced us into a realisation... we had just lost valuable time that could have been spent otherwise occupied with a higher importance in life.

When the YTVT thread was shut down, it took a lot away from me. It was like moving into a newly built home. Nobody like new... we like old, crabby, the feeling that you're not the first, the feeling that yes, this house has been riddled with crap. Now... now we've got new, and you know what? That admins have said "deal with it cause the almightys have said so". SO I'M HERE TODAY TO SAY, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS! VOTE FOR THE REOPENING OF YVTV P1. VOTE PROPOSITION 69er!

I will also accept a choc chip cookie.

oh don't despair. shrives will reopen the thread in 6months for a "6month anniversary-celebration-reminisce-revisit-event" as he does with all good dead threads

^LMFAO.

That is true. Though my contingency plan was to instead split the topic at those posts which had spilled over.

oh don't despair. shrives will reopen the thread in 6months for a "6month anniversary-celebration-reminisce-revisit-event" as he does with all good dead threads

Vulc, I was hoping to have a surprise party :(

And I fully intend to watch that video when I get home from work.

Whilst that video was entertaining BP (tits are always good fun to play with and I feel sorry for that guy), this is a Youtube Video thread only.

Thanks.