Sign in to follow this  
Bondy

Mount & Blade: Warband-Napolionic Wars

Well hello all,

It has been some time since i last visited RtD forums. I must say i do miss you all and still often have a chuckle at the good ole times!! Whilst i have been absent from competitive gaming (and most other gaming to be honest) I have found some enjoyment in the odd spare time for the Mount and blade:warband game. Recently they have released a new dlc from steam for a MP in the Napolionic era. I loved it as it really brings about the realism of how warfare was fought in the 18th century. Whilst the graphics are not comparable to cod black ops and the like i really think that the realism of this mod really brings it up to the like of ARMA and other combat sims. It is not a game for all but for those who enjoyed world at war realism mods and RO they might find similar enjoyment with this game as well. And hey who doesnt love a blackguard scots yelling at the top of his lungs whilst charging a battalion of the line with 18 inches of steel!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't even read the above yet, but I wanted to say how bloody good it is to see you. It has brightened my day.

Now I'll read the above...

ROFL - anyone else find it commical where the forums chose to break that last sentence due the video?

The Mount & Blade games do look very fascinating. I could see I would enjoy that.

Now I'll wait for Blue to commment... lol.

On a side note mate, come back in a day or two as we're about to hit up three years so will announce our party date very shortly (likely the 22nd).

G'day Bondy, good to see you lurking around the forums.

I purchased the Napoleonic Wars DLC when the M&B franchise had a sale on recently & have downloaded it but haven't had a chance to play it or 'With Fire & Sword' stand alone expansion to M&B for that matter but have I sunk a few hours into & enjoyed Mount & Blade: Warband in the past.

Soooo many games soooo little time!

hey bud good to hear from ya :) hope all is well, been meaning to give this series a go, looks good.

And hey who doesnt love a blackguard scots yelling at the top of his lungs whilst charging a battalion of the line with 18 inches

Somehow the last 2 words of this line ended up at the bottom of the post, hilarious. :hysterical:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Shrives .... Really. Why do you even comment on games.