Sign in to follow this  
Phobos

Dayz Arma Mod - Zombie Survival RPG

Night 45

We met up with Silent and Nev up north in a barn!

LxYEP.jpg

I'll let Awesome and Silent tell what happened next and why we're still up at 4:22am.

Been alive for 5 Days now, up to almost 200 kills and have a fair bit invested in survival I would say...

Anyway Phobos and I have been travelling together, heading North West to raid a hospital up there and look for military grade kit.

Nev jumped on and so did Silent, who eventually met up and started heading towards us as they scoured towns for kit.

Phobs and I had a few close shaves, with several blood transfusions and some epherdrine revivals required to keep us alive and moving North.

After a solid 5 or so hours of careful gameplay, all four of us finally met up in a barn in the central north of the map and had ourselves a great sit around the campfire, after some clowning arounds, we discussing logging off as a group...

I was about to show Nev how stupid I am with some idiotic arma body movements when instead I proved how stupid I am, by accidentally shooting him in the head point blank, off the hip with a winchester rifle.

It killed him instantly.

KilledNev.jpg?t=1338317032

Oh shit!

We looted his corpse and stored his stuff and sat tight and waited for him to trek the 10-15 odd km's on foot back to our position so we could re-unite him with most of his current load-out.

His corpse despawned about a minute after he arrived, luckily not taking any of its loot with it!

Hats off to Nev for being a such good sport considering the fact I murdered him....

Oh and anorther pic, same as phoby's but with binoculars and an IPS screen....

ZombieonRoof.jpg?t=1338317032

I look so peaceful there.

BUT I WAS RAGING ON THE INSIDE. :rant::evil:

Luckily it was a 10km hike back there! Just enough time to forgive him.

I would have laughed significantly if you just upped and shot him when you got back, took his loot, and started an intra-clan war.

I can only pull off epic headshots when Im scared so shitless every fibre of my being is frazzled with adrenaline... OR Im so tired I can't even. Just... Cant even.

I could hear the barely veiled rage in Nev's voice.... man I was shitting all the way untill he got back and got all of his gear... I totally expected back of skull M1911 pistol rounds!

Im very, very thankfull he got all his special toys back, especially the meat from the rabbit Pk mentioned :)

I think this may have brought us all closer together.. we have all died at each others feet now... Except Woody >:D

Veriton- That my good man, is one very freaky Zombie just chillin' like a baws with his too cool stance and penchant for brains. Seeing it in that backdrop made my blood run cold....

Lol, but bloody hell was it funny. Not because Nev died, but because of the amount of hours we`d played and then to die to a simple mistake in a barn in the forest from a friendly. Next time, no clowning around. /logout

Gah! NZ Post is useless.

Awesome has now sent me a physical copy of the game (at least, I hope he's sent it by now), so as soon as that arrives I can join you guys.

After hearing you guys in TS last night and reading this forum i am in the process of procuring a copy. What is the easiest way ? Download or find a copy in the shops ?

Haha thanks Awesome :-) I downloaded the combined ops off steam last night and all I need to do now is install the day z mod. So should be online tonight for some carnage

oh god not more newbies to shoot me in the face, im definantly standing at the back of the crowd from now on LOL.

nah thats awesome, heaps of us now, we will kick some zombie arse.

Only time will tell and given my gun ho attitude probably going to get me killed alot :-)

One thing you'll learn pretty quickly is making loud noises in built up areas is bad. Unless you have about 1000 rounds of ammunition.