Sign in to follow this  
Phobos

Dayz Arma Mod - Zombie Survival RPG

Quote from the thread sponty posted above.

We Will be doing a database clean. As dramatic as this sounds please read on first.

WE WILL DO A SERVER TRANSITION - THE NEW CLEAN SERVER WILL BE OPERATING ON FRIDAY (20th Sep) NAMED AU#2.

WE WILL KEEP AU#1 RUNNING WITH THE CURRENT DATABASE BUT IT WILL BE WIPED ON THE 1ST OCTOBER.

ALL PLAYERS WHO JOIN AU#2 SERVER PRIOR TO 1ST OCTOBER WILL RECEIVE 1 SAFE AND 2 BRIEFCASES OF GOLD.

THIS IS TO ALLOW A COMPLETE CLEAN REBUILD. SERVER AU#1 WILL THEN HAVE THE SAME DONE TO IT ON THE 1ST OCTOBER.

I've gotten into DayZ Epoch recently since the standalone is ridiculously buggy. Epoch has base building, which is nice, anyone who would like to join me?

We used to have a base built somewhere on some server, but I know none of the details. The only time I played we lost a heap of money when the server restarted and Silent I left our gold(?) in a jeep which blew up. There were certainly a lot of people playing it at one point though which is why we've still got it on our social games list.

We've had a MASSIVE run with Epoch and Wasteland(Sponty and I played Wasteland last night in fact). See from page 4 viewtopic.php?f=41&t=468&start=45 onwards of our shenanigans we got up to.

But it's safe to say, most of the members who played it then have moved on. It's only really Sponty, Nev(when we can convince him it's not boring any more) and myself that play from time to time. Also, we were in the WoW channel last night but that doesn't mean we are playing WoW. Join the channel and just chill with us next time, we might be playing ArmA :P

We've had a MASSIVE run with Epoch and Wasteland(Sponty and I played Wasteland last night in fact). See from page 4 viewtopic.php?f=41&t=468&start=45 onwards of our shenanigans we got up to.

But it's safe to say, most of the members who played it then have moved on. It's only really Sponty, Nev(when we can convince him it's not boring any more) and myself that play from time to time. Also, we were in the WoW channel last night but that doesn't mean we are playing WoW. Join the channel and just chill with us next time, we might be playing ArmA :P

This singlehandedly makes me want to close my business, and come back to gaming with you guys.

DayZ and Wasteland are some of my fondest memories. SPONTY!!