Phobos

Website - Report Any Errors

Yeah not sure how this slipped through. I thought we'd done it. Sorry about that.

Should mass renewed for 10 years before prices went up :P

Yeah not sure how this slipped through. I thought we'd done it. Sorry about that.

Should mass renewed for 10 years before prices went up :P

Fortunately we're rather healthy in the financial stakes.

Don't think it is an issue with the forums, but forums seem to hang when using edge (for me). Other browsers are fine, so must be one of those Edge incompatibility issues

The host had a hiccup I believe, so the forums were down earlier today. However, it also seems some recent posts from the last 24 hours have been lost. I'd be guessing nothing can be done about that, but Phoby might be able to elaborate further.

FYI, there's a bug replying to quotes with coloured text in them.. When you post reply you land on white page with coloured text only and nothing else - actual post works though..

The edit bar is a mouseover, tried tapping the bottom of the post?

That is correct. It's hidden until you tap to reveal it. It's not veeeerrry mobile friendly. Tap near the vertical line is my go to.

There is the mobile version you can switch to at the very bottom on the page. The newest skins for IPB4 have pretty excellent mobile skins.

1 hour ago, Duckz said:

Anyone else noticed lately that page loads have been a bit sluggish? 

Or is it just me? 

i just thought it was the workers up the road laying that NBN. But yes, it takes a bit to load for me too

Edited by TheLaw

I think there is an issue with people seeing my posts on the forums. Commonly I won't get any likes or reactions to the funny things I post so I think something might be broken there....

Yeah broken for me too actually. I went to look at it last night to make sure I didn't have to game with Dally. I was let down. Badly.