Phobos

Website - Report Any Errors

We've just gone through a website update. Snazzier colours, fresh oil on locks etc. Not much that affects users :(

If you come across any errors of any kind can you please paste and/or print screen it here.

Cheers!

There should be a button there mate. Mine isn't showing at present either, but I think that is just a cache issue on my laptop. That said, if you did clear yours then I would have thought it would display.

Not really an error. just wondering if the login action could redirect to the forum instead of back to the homepage? It's only one extra button click so it isn't a major issue, just thinking when most people sign in it is probably to check whats been newly posted.

That's done. Both login boxes will take you to the forums.

I've come up with a compromise.

The top login box will take you to the forums.

The bottom/portal login box will take you back to the portal

Does the top login box have a remember me option?

As I always use that anyway, so rarely find myself logged out, but it could be useful for others if this is easy to do.

Does the top login box have a remember me option?

Yes it should, automatically. I've tested it, but others could let me know otherwise!

that seems to be the case for me as well. remember me check box works on the lower right one in the home page, and would work of the login page. The top right bar doesn't have it there though.

Not really an issue for me, the idle out time for the forums seems to be a while and, I don't really use the remember me option anyway.

lol it's probably working then. have to type one or two letters of my nick and it give me the auto fill option. Kinda always assumed it was Chrome's auto fill options.

That was the final conclusion to the entire redesign of the site. There is now three or four different ways people can view the forums to make sure they don't miss the most recent posts and recent topics. All of this work has been in response to people saying that posts can be hard to find - we know our forums have a lot of content and we try to keep things in a logical place; however, by having the recent topics portal at the top of the forums, combined with the new posts button and the view last post since visit button (next to individual thread names), we really hope members won't miss important topics and information as often. A big thanks to Phoby for pulling off this last job, as it was thrown at him at the last minute.

Alrighty, so it seems the top login doesn't remember you.

Portal Login box now redirects you to the forums when logging in.

Also a new change, the New Posts button now shows exclusive topics that have unread posts for each user.

Cheers, as always, keep posting any problems in here and suggestions in here

It's very g hey.

The "Top" button now works in the forums next to posts to take you up. Thought i'd let everyone know!