RallyMan

Mass Effect 3

played some multiplayer tonight so would be keen to play some more.

most likely play some next few nights want to try out endings with 100%

Me and Vulc had a bit of a play tonight. Not sure if it was because it doesn't scale (two of us for a four player set-up) or because we were new to it but it was pretty hard. Died very quickly allot but we started to get the hang of it towards the end. Was no too bad but, I had fun at least.

Keen to get some 4 man action going on. (take that in any way you want)

P.S I know what said.

must be because of 2 instead of 4 blue

havnt lost a game yet and only died once so far in 6 full missions due to commando stupidity :) and my play style at present is mediocre.

im really dissapointed that you cant verse real people.

or play propper levels.

i,e the last level would be awesome on co-op

i find all the maps i have played have a key holding area that means you can pick off the enemy easily with the special quests being the challenging part.

looks like engi and soldiers are the most pop classes. been playing infiltrator myself but tech power is not as strong i feel

should be around tonight if anyones keen

im currently semi afk-ish so if you are up for it, have some patience waiting for a reply :P

blue found soldier to be utterly useless (no utility). he then went engi which was a great combo with adept (i accidently went that class, but it was what i wanted anyway :D ).

engi combat drone is a laugh with the cerberus shield dudes as they turn around to face the drone and expose their arse :D

and the combo of shockwave and singularity for adept is so fun to play with.

re: infiltrator, what skills do you have in coop? in sp it was a cake walk pairing with a bio as you could tackle any situation but as blue found, what works in sp doesnt translate into coop.

Me vulc and Rally got into it tonight. Was shitloads of fun, only to be ended by EA's servers crashing. Should join us fellas.

The one that his half tech half bio. But I think you already went that. I tried adept, and even though it is interesting you have very little to no fire power.

infiltrator is good

^already completed.

i want a change, but dont want to be useless either. like a little bit of utility and kinda itching for the AR or shotty

honestly, in sp soldier is still my fave. Just so much damage and fire power. IF you relied heavily on guns first play through play as adept, if on powers try soldier.

Hell yeah cant wait!

krogan vangaurd looks sweet

Free Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer DLC Coming Next Week

The Resurgence DLC Pack will bring new maps, weapons, characters and more to multiplayer Mass Effect 3.

Maybe Electronic Arts feels bad about its recent selection as the worst company in America, or maybe it's not actually a gigantic clown car of jerks after all. Whatever the reason, the well-loaded Mass Effect 3: Resurgence Pack is coming next week and it's not going to cost a thing as long as you snag it within the next two years.

The Resurgence Pack will include two maps, Firebase Condor, a besieged outpost on one of Palaven's moons, and Firebase Hydra, an abandoned Quarian colony that now functions as a vital power facility. Six new unlockable characters are also in the mix, the Asari Justicar Adept, Krogan Battlemaster Vanguard, Batarian Soldier, Batarian Sentinel, Geth Engineer and Geth Infiltrator, along with three new weapons to keep them all looking sharp at parties: the Striker assault rifle, Kishock harpoon gun and Geth plasma SMG.

And what's a multiplayer DLC pack without something to throw your money at? Rounding out the Resurgence Pack are the Strength Enhancer, Targeting VI, Stabilization Module and Shield Power Cell consumables, each of which offers a specific single-mission ability bonus. The new consumables can be found alongside the old ones in "reinforcement packs" that are purchased with in-game credits.

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer is a lot of fun and more is always better, but I'm a little bit baffled by the time-limited nature of the offer. Free for the next two years? I get the idea of using giveaways to attract attention but "Hey, get this before spring 2014 or you'll miss out!" doesn't really drive a powerful sense of urgency. Whatever the reason, the Mass Effect 3 Resurgence Pack is only free until April 12, 2014, so you might want to... eh, take your time

also about new endings not really any poilers in there but justr in case you dont wanna know

good stuff dinky

just finished my 2nd play though on insanity level and funny enough found it easier than normal difficulty. amazing how much easier having all the weapons and powers make 2nd time through.

been playing quite abit of multiplayer so let me know if you want to have a go and ill show you the tricks to the maps.

free sniper rifle from alien ware be quick

The Alien and the Indra

Would you like a new weapon to help Alliance forces in the war against the Reapers? Our partners at Alienware have got you covered, bringing you the new M-90 Indra Sniper Rifle. What’s the cost of this exclusive firearm? Absolutely nothing – Alienware’s giving them away!

Reverse-engineered from the Cerberus Arc Projector, the Indra is a prototype sniper-rifle that fires a path of ionized air, then electrifies targets with a lightning bolt of electricity. By first piercing a target with a high-powered shot, the Indra weakens kinetic shields and maximizes damage to electrical systems.

To claim the M-90 Indra for yourself, simply head to AlienwareArena.com, create or login to your Alienware Arena account, get your redemption key, log into the EA Origin client, and enter your key into the ‘Redeem Product Code’ section of the client. Once you redeem your key, Origin will automatically download and install your content.

*Please note this M-90 Indra Sniper Rifle key will only work on the PC version of Mass Effect 3.

i realise im probably the only person playing the multiplayer ME3 howver thought id remind people that there was a new FREE DLC released yesterday which includes 2 new maps, characters and weapons. worth updating just so you own them if you every want to play.

I know some people found the game very frustrating early but have to say Gold levels once you have some lvls and weapons are incredibly fun and challenging.

always happy for a game if anyones keen (even if on bronze)

Okay, I'm a chance of finally starting this (no, not ME3, ME1). But it's old. Ultra-widescreen doesn't seem to work (but that's okay and expected). However, overnight I've tried to download some texture packs and maybe a mod to allow controller support. Not sure if that will work but I'll try when I get home. My question is: does anyone know of any other mods I should try installing before I kick this adventure off?

Nah I haven't tried any gameplay yet. That's where I've got the mods from though (I've downloaded the first two) - so at least I'm in the right spot.

In what I'm sure is a surprise to everyone, I've just crossed a game off my list.

I just finished the original Mass Effect (I played it in 4K on my TV, with graphics mods and a controller mod). I thoroughly enjoyed it, although the ending came up very quickly. I plan to start ME2 shortly (although there's posts on these forums from five years ago saying I was about to start Mass Effect, so I'll guess we'll see how quickly that all comes around). I'm also going to do some Googling to see what other decisions I could have made. All very interesting.