Sign in to follow this  
MasterShrive

Welcome Stormcrow

Congratulations Stormcrow

Congratulations Stormcrow on making it to our recruitment period. We would like to welcome you as a Recruit to Roll The Dice and look forward to gaming with you over the next couple of weeks.

For your information you may wish to look at the following threads which you now have access too. These will tell you a bit more about the clan and it's important you have a read if you haven't already:

• Clan Code of Conduct - now more than ever it is vital that you know our Code of Conduct. In representing RtD> as a recruit it is expected you will follow this at all times without exception. We need to know that you're the right stuff for RtD>.
  • Application Process - the application process, including a link to the criteria you need to meet, is mentioned there.
  • Clan Training - you can find information about clan trainings here when they are scheduled. However, it is best to just be on XFire and TeamSpeak whenever possible so if scrims or trainings come up you can be included.
  • Clan History - you may find it interesting to read up on our clan history as well, to see where we have come from and some of the events we have held.

Again, congratulations on your trial period and best of luck meeting the requirements to gain full membership.

:welcome:

Congrats mate! Great to have you as a recruit.

The welcome slab needs to be sent via refrigerated courier to the address I just PM'd you, I know it looks like my address but you can be sure its Shrives place. I promise.

Pure Blonde. Yummo.

If it doesn't start with Jim and end with Beam I'm not interested. Unless maybe it starts with Bunderburg and ends with Rum. Who am I kidding? Just mix it all with coke and it'll be fine.

Thanks for the welcome guys, very happy to be part of the family. As for the slabs, me and dip will crack a slab of Carlton and a couple of bottles of Mckenna bourbon and coke for the girls and your'e all more than welcome to come and have a few!

Welcome Storm!

All this talk about booze and NO ONE HAS PUT UP SHRIVES' PICTURE?!??!?!?! For shame!

Okay, here's one from Shrive's time as a silent movie star:

2209870548_f416d4ecea_o.jpg

Sign in to follow this