NevilleBartos

Grand Theft Auto V

I probably won't be on until late tonight if at all. Keen for some more GTA though. Tomorrow if you're keen?

Yeah, I'll be on tomorrow as well.

Six years after this topic was created, and two and a half years after buying the game upon release, I've finally finished the single player! I even used my controller for the last part, which made driving much easier (but shooting was horrible until I turned on aim assist).

Look, it was good fun. Swapping between the three characters was novel but it worked. 

Ending wise, I opted to keep everyone alive and had a nice shootout along with a reunion. However, I watched the other two endings, and Trevor's death was nothing other than brutal.

I'm sure there's still plenty I could do in the game - I haven't completed most of the side missions and I've barely touched the MP - but I can't see me going back to aim for 100%. I'm marking this game off my list.

Yeah, I grabbed it the other day & started a 2nd online character. It also includes the Premium Online Starter Pack, including 1 million GTA$ (it took a few days after the first login for it to show up) & some other free stuff.

I have an account that got hacked and played on by some Russians for like 2 years before I bothered getting it back... I don't think I could ever spend the money they accumulated on that account... 

Also it is funny that Rockstar didn't even reset the account at all, so I have a large base building and lots and lots of money

I also grabbed it again on Epic though

1 hour ago, MiniSanders said:

I have an account that got hacked and played on by some Russians for like 2 years before I bothered getting it back... I don't think I could ever spend the money they accumulated on that account... 

Also it is funny that Rockstar didn't even reset the account at all, so I have a large base building and lots and lots of money

I also grabbed it again on Epic though

Buy all the things!