Wasteland is already out for it too!

Is it possible to be happier than I am right now?

Yes. when it is downloaded.

I played for about an hour last night, purely to get graphics and controls set up.

I can say I think this could be the next big thing...

ThatsWhatImTalkinBout_zps53b6647b.png

Res is a little low. But for those that cant tell. thats a solid 12mb/s download of ARMA 3.

OHHHH YEAHHH!

Downloaded in a solid 20 mins all up. :D :D :D

Oh wow, look at this guy will you. So special with his special internet of gold. Congratulations on your magical internet Sponty, we're all so truly happy for you.

Anyone who is on the fence about buying this. (im looking at you HairySoap) those of us who have bought it will have been given our ARMA 3 Lite keys. This gives you access to the single player showcases, and thats about it. If you are interested in seeing what all the fuss is about and why ARMA 3 is AMAZING just ask and you shall receive.

Remember the game is complicated and in alpha and is kinda like BF3 in the sense that you dont really buy it for the single player. (although with ARMA im sure lots of people still will) but the most fun is in the multiplayer and my sponty sense tells me that there are gonna be some late nights becoming early mornings down in the ARMA 3 ts channel. SO COME AND JOIN US!

Yep I got a few passes if anyones interested, you certainly cant beat multiplayer for the thrill, although I've had some epic times in the editor making up my own scenarios.

Release date is Q3 this year apparently.

Yep I got a few passes if anyones interested, you certainly cant beat multiplayer for the thrill, although I've had some epic times in the editor making up my own scenarios.

Release date is Q3 this year apparently.

Yes Please NEV, I would love a pass, just don't troll me if I don't like it (doubt that).

I even friend-ed you on Steam in preparation.

PLZ.

EDIT : A very fine gentleman has already fulfilled this request, thank you sir.

Well after flying the first mission, I love it.

Flying is soooo much more realistic the helis are fast and super agile and for all those wondering yes I have barrel rolled and looped already. :pilot:

Auto hover? wtf easy mode. real men don't need it.

I will be saving my bananas for this one.

Auto hover is the worst. Its more little bitch sway back and forth mode then easy mode. You need it for the osprey in ARMA 2 but.

Ill post this vid when I find it of someone trying to hold someone else up like you could do in ARMA 2. But because ARMA 3 is way smoother in CQ the guy just flicks around and empties an entire pistol clip into him haha. which is good and bad. Some of the best moment you have in ARMA are the peaceful player interactions when you don't HAVE to play PVP like in dayz and to a lesser extent wasteland. meeting those people and being like "hey lets not be 12 years olds and just murder each other but instead lets you know share the tank" haha. But then again. having some intense fire fights in ARMA is also a lot of fun. But i guess we will see.