bprc

Gaming And Software Sales

Among Us is the free game on Epic this week

Edit: And Company of Heroes 2 and the Ardennes Assault DLC are free on Steam until 31st May

Edited by MiniSanders

It has come to my attention that BF1 is now free with Twitch Prime.

I'm certainly not promoting that anyone gets the game, but merely giving directions on how to get away from the game.

DO NOT CLAIM THE GAME.r/TheSimpsons - That's true, but I was only in there to get directions on how to get away from there!

2 hours ago, MasterShrive said:

Oh I'm already onto this one. But no multiplayer :(

Because you want to race someone in trains? Or see which train comes off worse when they crash into each other at top speed?

On 05/09/2021 at 11:30 AM, MasterShrive said:

Must.... resist... sale...

Every time you have a weak moment,Just remember, you will never get around to it. 

If Far Cry 3 is the one where you take shrooms in the first mission, then later down the track end up burning some dope crops with a flamethrower to the soundtrack of Skrillex remix Bob Marley? then yes, it was ok. 

3 is the best one because 4 and 5 are pretty much just 3 again. but 3 is on a topical island so you can pretend the pandmeic doesn't exists. 

Epic is doing a free game a day until the 6th January starting today. Also you get a $10 Coupon for logging in during this period. So check in and have a look and see if we can get something decent during this deal.