bprc

Gaming And Software Sales

Oh man, I didn't remember playing World in Conflict before, but I did as soon as I saw the first mission.

It's a kinda cool RTS game, but it's still got a fair share of bugs in it, I think.

The developers got bought by Ubisoft not long after it came out and got redistributed throughout the company.

Steam sales are back with quite a few discounts on good/popular games at the minute, ie RB6 Seige, GTA V, Rocket League and a few more, some pretty good single player titles included. Origins free game this month is the original Dead Space if your into to that sorta thing.

Oh no, the list has just gotten longer!

Estimated time of Shrive playing this game: The next time it goes free, approx 2025.

I've had Mass Effect on the list for years. Actually bought it on sale... but it has been free since then. They'll probably release a remaster before I finally get to it.

Cant say much about dead space, i got it years ago, played for about 20 minutes until i reached my first jump scare and never played it again... have heard its a quality game though.

i think i got mass effect 1 and 2 last year in the summer sale for about 2 bucks, was a good pickup for a game that Ive already played through twice and probably wont play ever again, who has the time for that? 

I see there is currently a fairly large sale on over at Origin. 

Battlefield 1 Revolution - $29.98 (Includes premium pass and a few little things)

Battlefield 1 Premium Pass - $17.99