bprc

Gaming And Software Sales

Origin Store is currently having a large sale.

Battlefront is $26.99

Battlefield 4 (Standard) is $4.99

If I remember correctly these are in USD though

$25 for Hardline w/ Premium. Or $8 for Standard. That's not too bad. Gametracker shows that not many play it though :( Maybe this will bring in new blood?

Edited by Phobos

It has dedicated servers so we could grab one for a month if enough people got it... it's not a bad game, just nobody plays it.

The Ultimate edition is $18AUD on the Mexican store. Looks like they *might* have plugged that hole though, failed to buy :(

Edited by Phobos

Wouldn't that be amazing! Nah, Andrew (the new tech guy who took over from Richard, works in a similar job to BP). He's got a bit of BF4 experience and is possibly looking for some people to play with. Hopefully he hits us up.

I feel a bit dirty but I bought the standard Hardline anyway.

I caved and picked it up too. For the price and there's a few servers with people now that it's cheap($8). Not sure when i'll get around to playing it, maybe this weekend. ~45GB download.

Edited by Phobos

lol Pistol.

Its actually not bad now compared to the terrible Beta I played. Lag free and the hit boxes seem fine.

I've mostly been playing the car chase game mode with the kids and its pretty fun driving around with the kids hanging out the windows or us grabbing a helo and shooting cars and peps with the side guns. 

The night maps in conquest are pretty good but still kind of tricky to play.