bprc

Gaming And Software Sales

The walking dead game looks pretty good but so far i've bought Left for dead 2, Torchlight, Darksiders, Legends of grimrock, L.A Noire, Mass effect 2 and Brink.

Anyone up for some L4D2 or Brink? :P

is LFD2 still censored??

The walking dead game looks pretty good but so far i've bought Left for dead 2, Torchlight, Darksiders, Legends of grimrock, L.A Noire, Mass effect 2 and Brink.

Anyone up for some L4D2 or Brink? :P

is LFD2 still censored??

NOT IN NEW ZEALAND IT ISN'T.

Ahem... I mean, not sure.

Yes it is, and will not be unsencrod untill at least next year, asuming they ever re-submit it for review.

is LFD2 still censored??

Yeah, but you can just download a quick patch which uncensors it and brings out all the gore again. It's also kind of perfectly legal (you won't get VAC banned or anything).

Lueberrybay,

I ertainlycay opehay ouyay enjoyway isthay amegay asway uchmay asway iway idday

XOXOXO,

Blueberry,

I certainly hope you enjoy this game as much as I did.

XOXOXO,

I am pretty sure you screwed up a few times? but I don't remember the last time I ever tried to use pig latin.

Biggest pig latin noob. If the word begins with a vowel you're supposed to change ay to way, except for enjoyway...you screwed up there.

Gona buy me xcom for 45 and dawngaurd dlc for 15. Also for anyone who likes rpg's whitcher 2 is 11 bucks. It is hands down one of the best rpg's i have ever played.