bprc

Gaming And Software Sales

nothing. but on steam i think i saw it for like 3-9 dollars. can't remember exactly

Why I'm glad you asked Sir! For one simple payment of $6.80 USD you can have BC2 in your hot little hands. That's a saving of 66%!

Battlefield BC2 $6.80 (-66%)

Battlefield BC2 Vietnam $7.49 (-50%)

Battlefield BC2: SPECACT Kit Upgrade $2.99 (-50%)

Battlefield 2: Complete $3.75 (-75%)

Medal Of Honor $34.99 (-50%)

Medal of Honor: Airborne $2.50 (-75%)

* All prices quoted are in USD. bprc takes no responsibility for loss of earnings caused by purchasing these items or for any break ups caused due to spousal neglect.

got bc2 (stuff reinstall from box) and *cough*moh:airborne*cough*

be looking to gate crash a server with you guys say...wednesday? shrives, hope sheldon, muffinman come too..

I'd be up for that then. Let us spread the word :D

BC2 for that price is worth it I would say, for any who don't have their hands on it.

I'll be buying BC2 again on steam (not having to find the CD for when I crank it up will be worth the price of admission) and I am hoping my lappie can handle it. Bargain @ $6.80. Prob won't be bothering to buy the Vietnam expansion again as I am finding very few ppl play it. It requires an EA account so it should bring across my weapon & perk unlocks... fingers x'd.

same lp, figured not worth the extra few bucks although i really did enjoy the vietnam setting and kits

I'm probably going to waste $3 on the SPECACT Kit Upgrade tho, I may just become more of a target if I equip it however which is something I don't need ;)

Good news on the Vietnam expansion front... would have been a waste to buy it again as it is already linked to ea account from earlier purchase and is therefore activated and usable in my steam install :)

Seems to run ok on my lappie as far as I can tell.

Anyone still up for a game of BC2 Wed night for old times sake?

i will be, but HA have a friendly scrim @ 8pm (7.30 prac), so ill be on only later (if im around earlier will be too)

I've just jumped on Settlers 7 too which was also still 33%. I figured that for $26 I'm bound to get my moneys worth at some point.

I may have bought Settlers 7 but I am opposed to the following requirement for single player games:

"A PERMANENT INTERNET CONNECTION AND CREATION OF A UBISOFT ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS VIDEO GAME AT ALL TIMES "

This requirement has caused gameplay interruptions & frustration before and I don't want to be caught up in it.

Ref the following review for Assassins Creed 2 initial comments which used the permanent online requirement:

http://au.gamespot.com/pc/action/assassinscreed2/video/6253157/assassins-creed-ii-video-review?tag=summary%3Bwatch-review

BTW: I would also prob purchase Assassins Creed 2 steam version @ $10.20 USD as it doesn't list the "PERMANENT INTERNET CONNECTION" part but Assassins Creed 2 was initially released with the permanent connection requirement so I am going with there hasn't been full disclosure as it seems to be Ubisoft's recent strategy to protect its premium games. Am correct in assuming this or has the "PERMANENT INTERNET CONNECTION" requirement has been dropped for Assassins Creed 2?

It was still there the last time I played it, which was a few months back now. I was surprised though, given I own the Steam copy.

I do agree completely with their being issues about SP being connected to the net. Especially when those who purchase legit are punished because servers are down, where as those who pirated can play freely straight after the game's release (which IIRC is what happened with ACII). Very sad times.

Some pretty big deals on at the moment until the 10th of July.

For the rest of today the Black Ops map packs are 33% off ($10 each). So quit whining and grab 'em!