bprc

Gaming And Software Sales

FYI Steam have been having a sale over the last few days. A different game from 2K every 24 hours. Started with Mafia and then Bioshock 1 & 2 yesterday. Today is Borderlands (including GOTY edition) for $7.50 (*queue Irish accent* Bargain!)

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/2kgamesmafia

There'll be a new game tomorrow so jump in quick! Maybe Civ5?

Cheers

Edited by MasterShrive

I couldn't find any info on that but it was still Bioshock after midnight last night so it'll be based on some US time.

I'd say around 8am maybe it changes?

sneaky buggers...they had borderlands GOTY for 7.50$, the dlc pack for 7.50$, but if you bought GOTY+dlc combo, its 22$...so i played around and got GOTY, and then got dlc so all up was only 15$ :P (already have it, but not on the new machine and running out of time to get the dlc so just got dlc and the game heh)

If Civ5 was on sale that would not be a good thing for me...

so today is 40% of civ 5 and all DLC apparently (assuming V = 5, damn roman numerals)

so today is 40% of civ 5 and all DLC apparently (assuming V = 5, damn roman numerals)

Thanks for the late news! ;)

oh crud
lol apparently quite a few people have been tricked into buying both so don't feel too silly. $15 is still a bargain!

Rockstar weekend sale!

GTA III ($2.49) and GTA San Andreas ($3.74) for another day or two. GTA Vice City is also meant to be on sale but it's not available to us poor Aussies! Same goes for GTA I & II but these are available for download from Rockstar's website.

ARMA II 80% ($7.99) off for another 36 hours or so. ARMA II Operation Arrowhead also 40% off ($23.99) or you can buy the both for $26.99.

The DLC for ARMA II OA are also 40% off.

Considering the AUD is so strong at the moment it's a great time to 'invest' in some games :)