Sign in to follow this  
MasterShrive

Battlefield 3

Interesting vid.

In regards to a Beta, I haven't' heard anything time wise, but they must be doing one at some stage as those who pre-ordered Medal of Honor were promised access to it I believe?

Link courtesy of Nath with a bit more detail and the vid from above. This game is getting me excited, even though I know it'll be full of bugs on release etc. Still...

http://bashandslash.com/index.php?optio ... Itemid=143

ANT and motion capturing technology from EA is being used which is being used on Sports games like Madden NFL.

So when you're running long to catch that grenade it'll look ultra-realistic!

Possibly no mod tools ever though, so they'd want to get this right for comps out of the box or it'll almost be DOA.

Only 4 soldier classes - not sure how custimisable they will be though. I liked the more classes with specific roles of BF2 and less the BC2 class structure... so I hope they get this right.

The game will have some SP, which surprised me.

That game looks amazing! Never been a hard core fan of the battlefield series, although I do own them all, just didn't 'grab' me.

If it plays as good as it looks, especially the player movement mechanics, I'll have an excuse to build a new PC based around the new i7 socket 2011 CPUs and a dual core beast like the GTX 590 or ATI 6990..

Oh, PC gaming has never looked so sweet...

The video does look good in full. Some of the shots at the end I hadn't seen before. This game could be huge when it comes out... if done correctly.

Sucks that it won't run on XP, there goes $100... game does look very epic though, the fault line trailer looks SOO realistic. Clan trainings in this game would be very good as well, their would be numerous strats to learn and I am definitely looking forward to piloting helicopters again, was all I did in BF2. :)

It should be glorious.

Also, the time to upgrade to Windows 7 has come. The decade old operating system is well past its prime.

Yeah definitely haha, XP starting to get bugs with the newer games (such as Black Ops), I got a few errors that no one else gets who have 7.

Best graphics game I've ever seen, it looks real seriously. By anyone know if ATI HD6950 1gb runs BC2 on full high (max graphics) if so then hopefully I can run this full high cause yeah.. looks sweet :)